Moving Reviews

• Jul 23, 2019

A lot of very well known 80's actors come together to produce a mediocre movie.

A lot of very well known 80's actors come together to produce a mediocre movie.

• Feb 10, 2019

One of my childhood favorites!

One of my childhood favorites!

• May 11, 2017

I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did. It is by no means perfect, in fact it is quite silly at times. It did however, make me laugh a fair amount, so with all of the cheesiness that it offers, it at least was fun to watch. I would say it is worth your time to give it a try.

• May 09, 2016

Richard Pryor is hilarious

Richard Pryor is hilarious

• Mar 12, 2015

Seen it a couple of times, it seems to get funnier and funnier each time.

Seen it a couple of times, it seems to get funnier and funnier each time.

• Nov 10, 2014

Ok, I'll tell you what I like, Randy Quaid and of course Richard Pryor. But, what I hate, is both of them, in this movie! Also, the writing is so uneven I could merely drown in it. And most of all, they portray the involvement of human beings like their cartoons and all it does is remind me of characteristics I never want to have in myself or see in any people that call them self human beings. I did not feel this was good film, nor worthy of being called a satisfying comedy. Both thumbs way down, with high disappointment.

• Sep 17, 2014

Outrageously hilarious. One of the finer Richard Pryor movies ever released and he had some of the greatest slapstick ever in his career in this movie.

• Aug 15, 2014

Good film. And interesting as the rare case of a movie that was way ahead of its time in terms of trends in both cinema and television. As a direct result, 'Moving' has more in common with more recent indie films, or at least films of the 1990's. Don't expect straight comedy. Expect cleverly concealed social commentary.

• Aug 07, 2014

Richard Pryor makes a career turnaround in this hilarious comedy about.......moving, duh. Everything about this movie from its black comedy tone to its hurried ending works to its advantage.

• Nov 16, 2013

if anyone knows where I can get this movie please email me on christopherhutchinson134@yahoo.com thanks