Night Patrol - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Night Patrol Reviews

January 8, 2010
After surrendering my will power, I decided to watch this Police farce, one more time. A guilty smile and uncontrolable laughter then ensued. The first 20mins are unbelievably crude but after that, the humour begins. The loveable Linda Blair, is just priceless.
½ December 18, 2009
Only have vague memories of watching this but from what I remember it was bloody funny.
½ October 23, 2009
I turned it off after 40 mins. God awful.
September 15, 2009
Its always bad when the best parts of a comedy are the bloopers that run during the credits. Linda Blair won a Razzie for worst actress in this but she isn't bad despite the material. There is only so much you can do with bodily function jokes.
½ August 26, 2009
Outrageously bad, a disgrace. It is hard to believe there are two actors in this that have actually been nominated for Oscars. (Linda Blair and Pat Morita) A total unfunny and insulting mess. This certainly must rank as one of the worst movies ever made.
August 14, 2009
Please excuse the schlock.
May 20, 2009
well its definately better than all the Police Academy sequels and i had a smile on my face for numerous scenes (opening mental patient scene, diner scene, PAT MORITA!!) Night Patrol is tasteless, immature, for sure a SHITE movie that isn't the funniest comedy but i don't care. i didn't mind it after all these years. You could do way worse... Just remember to watch this when there is a FULL MOON out...
March 26, 2009
Un clasico de la comedia de cloaca que incluye al maravilloso "Comico de la bolsa de papel" (no pregunten), Billy Barty como un enano pedorreo, Pat Morita (el instructor de "Karate Kid") como una victima de violacion, y a Linda Gray, la protagonista de "The Exorcist"... Atras Tom Green y Sasha Baron Coen! "Night patrol" es su papa.
½ August 17, 2008
About as much class as an episode of the Gong Show. What do you really expect w/ a plot revolving around the Unknown Comic? Tasteless to say the least. Billy Barty sure does have a wicked case of the farts
May 28, 2008
This movie is so funny that a friend of mine broke my bed (nothing kinky-I swear)because she was laughing so hard!
May 6, 2008
April 25, 2008
It doesn't get better than this...
February 28, 2008
This 1984 crude comedy was meant as a vehicle of comedian Murray Langston a.k.a. The Unknown Comic, but sank to nowhere upon its initial release. It gained a steady cult following on the drive in theater of the 1980's: late night cable TV. The story is about Langston moonlighting from his police job by being a comic with a paper bag on his head.
February 8, 2008
Very low budget and so goddamn cheesy. But in 1984, it was pretty ORIGINAL cheese. So many funny one-liners and memorable characters. "Why's your thumb in my soup?" "Remember me? Tony Baroni!" "I like him, he's nice." "..drive all the hookers out of town." Mark this up as one of my favorite 80's flicks. Watch drunk if possible.
January 13, 2008
experience true freedom with each rental. no holds barred 80s comedy genius.
November 14, 2007
A damn funny movie that will offend nearly everyone, I love it.
November 9, 2007
Got beaten for it but it was worth it. Greatest comedy ever and that includes Bikini Drive-In.
November 9, 2007
great movie , lots of farts , an instant classic !!!
September 30, 2007
This movie is the bar which all Comedies must pass. "Hey, remember me? Tony Barroni? Haaah? You wanted a bag? Here, so I got a bag. You want jokes? I'll give ya fuckin' jokes. Why'd the monkey fall from the tree? He was fuckin' dead, right?"
½ September 1, 2007
I am stunned at some of the movies I've seen... this one is... Well, I must have been loaded.