Nowhere to Hide - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nowhere to Hide Reviews

June 25, 2009
I watched this movie with little expectations just that Michael Ironside would be in it. It turns out though the movie was surprisingly good. The film is violent though and has some pretty amusing death scenes. I do however feel bad for the kid in this movie. He goes through so much I mean seriously he sees his father die right in front of him. His mother goes crazy throwing his toy luckily its the one that has pieces you put together. Michael Ironside comes into the picture the boy seems to like him but he dies because of the kid turning on the homing device he took from the car. He not only gets shot while the boy watches but he also sees Michael Ironside crack the guys neck too. I mean so much happens to him above all else though the movie is violent and Amy Madigan does a great job as the main star being chased. Overall, the movie was entertaining and well done.
October 23, 2008
I think this movie is good but not a lot of exposure that I recall.
March 22, 2008
An ok movie at the time...
November 8, 2007
Michael Ironside sure did a whole lot of this kind of movies. And I've sure seen a whole lot of them. It was the 80' give me a break.
July 4, 2007
not interested at all
November 29, 2006
I'd like to see this movie!