Out Cold - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Out Cold Reviews

½ June 26, 2014
Stinks from start to finish
½ March 21, 2014
With a talented cast, Out Cold is somewhat formulaic but benefits from a creative twist and solid performances by John Lithgow and Teri Garr.
January 4, 2014
An old thriller-comedy film. This might be not enjoyable for its time. But watching this kind of movie now, this actually is enjoyable. It has some sort of feeling like Psycho, series of bizarre events. But I really like those crunchy and cliche dry comedy lines like "Is that Gerry?" while showing the meat grinder. That is just so so strong aftertaste in the back of your head.
October 11, 2011
This could have been much funnier, just because of the cast and story, what went wrong is the real mystery.
June 6, 2011
½ April 2, 2011
An entertaining dark comedy with a good cast, and they do a good job too, but I really felt it could have been better somehow.
½ May 1, 2010
Oh John Lithgow, how many murders can you get away with?
November 29, 2009
wonderful little film from the late 80s, a little slow moving but worth it
November 4, 2009
Browsing through some old titles ONDEMAND, i came across this dark comedy from my youth, Out Cold (not the one with Jason London). I've been watching Dexter this season so i've had a bit of a John Lithgow jones. This movie doesn't disappoint on the Lithgow level, but it's a little TOO cheesy, but fun nonetheless. Teri Garr is great too.