The Parent Trap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Parent Trap Reviews

½ January 11, 2014
The Parent Trap is indeed one of the better live action Disney movies. Hayley Mills is as lovable as ever and gets the spotlight in twin roles. The Sherman Brothers give the film some lively songs (in one of their earlier Disney efforts) and even Annette gets in on the action in singing the title song. All in all it's a great story that makes for a wonderful family film. (First full viewing - Late 2009)
December 3, 2013
A great story of love, children, and mischief. Although my personal view of romance has jaded over the years I still like to think this is possible.
November 3, 2013
Omg this is a great movie I love the story line and the Omg it's just awesome!!!!!!!1
October 23, 2013
a classic disney comedy romantic movie for audience
June 29, 2013
it is the best movie ever to be seen
½ June 26, 2013
A fun adventure for the whole family.
May 14, 2013
WAY better than the Lindsey Lohan version. Hands down.
April 16, 2013
Hayley Mills is super cute, but this was a letdown overall.
April 6, 2013
Hallie Mills and Hallie Mills do a great job here in this family classic. I always wanted to go to camp and discover I had a twin. Instead I had to stay home with my normal individual (boring) sibling. Just kidding sis.
March 2, 2013
One of my all time favorite movies.
February 24, 2013
WAy better than the remake.
February 24, 2013
This constantly makes me sad/glad that I was not a twin.
½ February 18, 2013
I love this movie!!! "Let's get together...yeah, yeah, yeah!!"
½ February 3, 2013
One of my favorite Disney movies - especially when they get back together (kitchen scene).
January 24, 2013
love this one than the remake.
January 10, 2013
is this like the original version?...
December 28, 2012
Better than the remake.
December 27, 2012
So much better than the stupid Lyndsey Lohan version!
½ December 16, 2012
great film, it was better than what I thought, I want it on DVD, I thought it was a great film and Hayley Mills, Maureen O'Hara and Charlie Ruggles played good parts, it was directed by David Swift, David Swift (II)
December 13, 2012
One of those walks down memory lane.