Pinocchio Reviews

• 2d ago

Pinocchio is a great sweet, charming and very funny film, but something distinguishes it from other Disney productions, and there are some scenes that really scare you or disturb you, but they are well implemented and the charisma and innocence of the protagonist makes you really care for it, and many songs are legendary like when you whish upon a star, in cloncusion it is one of the best Disney movies

• 2d ago

Pinocchio is a suspenseful family-friendly adventure and the absolute perfect Disney movie. It has all of the heartwarming charm, dark scary moments, and whimsical magic you'd want out of something from the studio's animated Golden Age.

• Jan 03, 2021

This is my favorite Disney film of all time. But its not as good as Pixar's Toy story.

• Dec 10, 2020

This movie has solid characters and beautiful animation.

This movie has solid characters and beautiful animation.

• Dec 03, 2020

As a grandfather looking back on what "coulda been" in my childhood, I think this is a better movie than what I am seeing now. So I'll give it a chance with the grandchildren and share the experience of watching it through their eyes.

• Nov 25, 2020

Greatest Disney movie of all time.

Greatest Disney movie of all time.

• Nov 14, 2020

Very emotional, magical, funny, profound, a little scary and adventurous, ‘Pinocchio' is one of Disney's most beautiful classic, with a wonderful ending, great animation and endearing characters and that is full of soul. 5/5 - 10/10

• Nov 11, 2020

A true classic! It's such a heartwarming and magical tale with some darkness.

A true classic! It's such a heartwarming and magical tale with some darkness.

• Nov 11, 2020

I don't think the writers had a clear grasp of what a children's movie is. Or a good one.

• Nov 07, 2020

Another classic Disney film that I remember finding immensely disturbing growing up, and upon rewatching as an adult, can fully understand why. The illustrating was elevated from Snow White, the previous studio release, but the music was less memorable or catchy overall. Jiminy Cricket was easily the MVP but Figaro gets an honorable mention. 7.5/10