The Prize Fighter Reviews

• Feb 17, 2013

saw it as a kid and loved it

saw it as a kid and loved it

• Oct 27, 2012

Familiar duo of Knotts and Conway make a decent comedy team again as a boxer-trainer combo who unknowingly are having their fights fixed. Many laughs attempted with Mama, all are regretable.

• Sep 20, 2010

• Aug 08, 2010

Strictly lightweight comedy as boxer/manager team earns a title bout, unaware their victories have been fixed by a shady promoter. Some good slapstick by Knotts & Conway often derailed by the unfortunate 'Mama' character.

• Jul 24, 2009

Still loves me some Conway and Knotts... but this one only had a few laughs worth the rental. Oh well.

• Feb 28, 2009

:fresh: [CENTER]Tim Conway has surprisingly good fighting skills.[/CENTER]

:fresh: [CENTER]Tim Conway has surprisingly good fighting skills.[/CENTER]

• Aug 31, 2008

A good but kinda stupid movie. I like Don Knotts but he wasn't too funny in this one but I liked the ending of it