Project X - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Project X Reviews

½ July 21, 2012
Turned it off. Not appropriate for kids or me!
½ June 30, 2012
bitter sweet 80s classic that have always liked and think is underrated. even tho ive watched it time and time again it still grabs at my emotions .
May 12, 2012
Great film to stumble across while channel surfing. Really does tug at your heart strings.
April 13, 2012
This was my favorite movie as a kid love love love it!
March 26, 2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AN ACTUAL GOOD MOVIE WITH HIM?! IT LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!!
March 11, 2012
As we are a Nation of discovery and science,this film makes one see if they are really trusted and worth the time.Helen Hunt plays a lady who teaches chimps sign language.Unknowingly,her cute animals are sent not to a zoo but to a military compound for experiment.Matthew Broderick is our hero,and he tries to save the animals from pending danger and harm.The viewer falls in love with these innocent creatures, and cheers at their survival.
March 10, 2012
It's a good insight of what our government use to do to these apes. Virgil is one of the cutest chimps! Great movie!
March 4, 2012
Broderick, Hunt, and a bevy of primates turn in fine performances in an adventure/morality tale that is exciting and touching.
½ February 13, 2012
Just stumbled on this movie as I was looking for the 2012 Project X. We used to call this the "monkey movie" and I had forgotten the title. I remember loving it as a kid.
January 30, 2012
It's horrible what happens to bobo
September 3, 2011
Great to rewatch this little gem in HD.
August 24, 2011
I cried a lot watching this movie. And watched it a thousand times when I was a kid... This film is one of the films that were part of my childhood!
½ July 26, 2011
Such a cute movie.loved it as a kid.
July 8, 2011
Ferris training chimps the fly through radiation. Meh.
½ June 6, 2011
One of the final attempts in a long line of 80's teen movie anti-military glop. Save the monkeys! Because.. you know, they're cute and everything. Who cares about those icky humans, anyway. Broderick effectively captures the innocence and naivete of youth, somehow managing to swallow a character with the backbone of a marshmallow.
½ May 28, 2011
Broderick is cute as usual, but the whole monkey plot is so stupid.
½ January 28, 2011
Not that I'm on the side of the crazy army scientist guys in this movie or anything, but I hate movies with monkeys. This is no exception, the story is predictable, yet the actors were good, but all the while I kept hating those monkeys who were supposed to be all cute, they get on my nerves.
January 12, 2011
I have always loved this movie and have wanted a chimpanzee ever since I saw it as a child. As an adult I understand it much better and it has an even bigger impact on me emotionally.
½ November 13, 2010
Monkeys flying planes - a childhood favorite
½ October 11, 2010
always enjoy this movie no matter how many times I see it. But it is sad in parts.