Risky Business Reviews

• May 31, 2021

Cruise anchors a classic 80s film that brings parents being gone for vacation and every teenage guy's dreams to live. Akin to Ferris, it's a feel good 90s with a little more naughtiness.

• May 23, 2021

Feels very outdated, I can appreciate it for what it is though. I couldn't find anything mayor wrong with it besides it having no charming effects on me whatsoever.

• May 01, 2021

Even today Risky Business is an exciting and very entertaining movie, with very good performances without being the typical teen movie.

• Feb 18, 2021

There are some noteworthy aspects to this film which include its often funny, satirical teen humour and a fine performance from Cruise, but, and I may well be in the minority when I say this, "Risky Business" leaves much to be desired with its overall message with regards to business/capitalism. It proclaims that many-a new graduate should pursue life towards business and money because money will ONLY bring happiness. This message did not seem to be played for laughs and as a result, this serious piece of cynical corporatism gradually left me feeling bitter before the film's end. Having to reflect upon it while writing this review only provoked more internal frustration.

• Feb 15, 2021

A clever film. The acting was great. I liked this movie.

A clever film. The acting was great. I liked this movie.

• Jan 14, 2021

A pretty good early film from Tom Cruise that is funny, entertaining, and feels like an R rated version of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".

• Sep 12, 2020

Tom Cruise's early performances blended with the coming-of-age genre and dark themes at the time of its release is well executed

• Sep 10, 2020

A star is born this comedy is a 80s classic for a reason.

A star is born this comedy is a 80s classic for a reason.

• Sep 07, 2020

Iconic Tom Cruise movie with a unique story.

Iconic Tom Cruise movie with a unique story.

• Sep 07, 2020

Pretty good movie starring Tom cruise. Good story.

Pretty good movie starring Tom cruise. Good story.