Road House Reviews

• Mar 11, 2021

It is not pretentious, you know what you are getting from the very beginning. What can't Sam Elliot do? He just oozes cool!

• Feb 28, 2021

Good but familiar struggle. Lot of fight scenes. A bouncer is hired to clean of a bar from route people in a town owned by one guy making money off of businesses in the city.

• Feb 20, 2021

Written as a soap opera made for 13-yearold boys, turned into a cartoon, then back into a live action film, apparently as a last minute decision. The dialogue has the predictability of an 80s He-Man episode. The unmerited looks of disdain amongst the male cast, cast at one another, are what I would expect at a middle school cafeteria. If your thumbs are tired from shooter video games, and you have no date, tonight, then sure, this film can pass the time and kill your braincells as good as anything.

• Feb 19, 2021

fun mindless too dirty for kids

fun mindless too dirty for kids

• Jan 16, 2021

While it's not Oscar quality, one thing's for sure: Roadhouse is packed with action, good writing and is full of 80s nuances, ones that aren't cringe-worthy (for the most part). It's far from perfect but by no means is it terrible either.

• Jan 07, 2021

one of my favorite films,good cast,plot everything makes sense..what more could you ask for.

• Dec 27, 2020

The best bad movie. With some great martial arts and a hilarious plot, this movie is very entertaining.

• Oct 23, 2020

Characters that you can actually feel, over-the-top violence, and a compelling plot make Roadhouse a must-see film, even if you don't think its for you.

• Sep 30, 2020

Good music good rhythm

Good music good rhythm

• Sep 02, 2020

This film truly is a cult classic and is one of my favorite films of all time. The action in this film is great, especially the scenes that take place at the drinking bars. Patrick Swayze does a fantastic job in this film. This is my favorite film that came out in 1989. Great film.