Rude Awakening Reviews

• Aug 15, 2015

This movie is great for us "old hippies." Saw it on DVD today and can't fin it on any of the digital sites. Please give us access to this movie!

• Feb 16, 2015

Old hippies come out of their commune to modern day NYC and discover their old friends are now yuppies. This black comedy is well written and surprisingly good.

• Nov 20, 2014

• Oct 05, 2012

I LOVED this movie. It was fabulous... for all of us YUPPIES... It was sooooooo funny... even my 13 year old loved it... and now wishes she was born in the 60's or 70's... :)

• Jul 28, 2010

A silly farce with a lack of good jokes. Would have worked better is Tommy Chong had partnered Cheech Marin.

• Feb 16, 2010

Una cinta sobre dos hippies que se aislan de la sociedad en la decada de los 60 y regresan 20 anos despues para enfrentarse a los anos 80. La premisa suena bien, pero la ineptitud del director David Greenwalt lleva todo al traste. Ya que se despertaron, lo mejor es que vuelvan a dormirse...

• Feb 16, 2010

• Feb 04, 2010

Couldn't stop laughing with Cheech Marin's caractere Jesus Montey, he was just hilarious. Gatta love high people. :P

• Aug 19, 2009

This is one of my all time favorite movies. Too bad it's not out on dvd. My vhs is worn out... Funny silly movie!

• Dec 26, 2008

I thought that this was gonna be just another delightful stoner flick but it proved to be alot more than that. This film put hippe liberal thought from the 60's in contrast with 80's corporate culture in a clever way through it's characters. Cheech was just all laughs but Robert's character really gripped my attention. He seemed like the type of guy I would definitely roast a fattie with. He was the centerpiece of the film for sure. The plot was pretty flimsy but it was good fun overall.