Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Reviews

July 9, 2016
Please add this to purchase!!!
June 24, 2016
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is enjoyable holiday cheese, but I'm not sure I'd accuse it of being the most politically correct special around.
February 26, 2016
This is proof a movie can loose its great.
½ December 23, 2015
Fluid but dated animated tale detailing story of a very special reindeer who finds himself different and only accepted by an elf. They venture off to the unknown and meet with an abdominal snowman in this movie's highlight. Occasionally mean-spirited, but still enjoyable. This had an unofficial sequel, RUDOLPH'S SHINY NEW YEAR.
December 17, 2015
A Christmas classic!
½ December 12, 2015
This movie is a "mischief".
December 1, 2015
it's just not Christmas if you don't watch Rudolph.
½ November 28, 2015
Class Christmas movie! I watch it every year.
October 19, 2015
Classic Christmas film
July 20, 2015
Two words: a classic.
December 31, 2014
The perfect Christmas movie for the holiday season!
December 31, 2014
The perfect Christmas movie for the holiday season!
December 31, 2014
It's absolutely wonderful every year during the holiday season. I can't count how many times I have seen it. (First viewing - Childhood)
December 28, 2014
finally watching Rudolph, one of my favorite movies during the Christmas season
December 25, 2014
Classic Christmas story to watch and enjoy with the family
December 24, 2014
A cowboy that rides an ostrich! ( best part of the movie)
December 21, 2014
One of the best memories from my childhood and one of the reasons Christmas is still awesome.
December 19, 2014
The most notorious puppet-animated TV special classics filled with love,delight, and the spirit of Christmas!!! A Christmas equivalent of Victor Fleming's "The Wizard of Oz of 1939.
December 17, 2014
A real classic. Very old and cheesy, but silly and nice.
December 17, 2014
Who doesn't love "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?" I do. I think this is a fun Christmas special to watch. The animation in this movie is really good as it was back in 1964; it does look like some of the earlier works of stop-motion animation. The songs; the characters; etc. were also great too. No more I can say, but I say its worth a look.