The top Scanners quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Revok: There's a whole generation of scanners soldiers just a few months away from being born. We'll find them. Train them to be like us. Not like Obrist and their band of cripples. We'll bring the world of normals to their knees. We'll build an empire so brilliant, so glorious. We'll be the envy of the whole planet.
- Revok: This was a test campaign used in 1947 to market a new product. The product was a drug, a tranquilizer called 'Ephemerol'. It was aimed at pregnant women. If it had worked, it would have been marketed all over North America. But the campaign failed and the drug failed, because it had a side effect on the unborn children. An invisible side effect.Vale: It created scanners.
- Vale: Ephemerol. Ephemerol is creating new scanners.
- Vale: [sees that Kim has had a nosebleed] What happened?Kim: I was scanned. The woman in the waiting room...Vale: She scanned you??Kim: No, not her. Her child. Her unborn child scanned me.
- Vale: [after Ruth reveals to Vale that he's a scanner] You called me a scanner. What is that?Dr. Paul Ruth: Freak of nature, born with a certain form of ESP; derangement of the synapses which we call telepathy.