Second Sight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Second Sight Reviews

½ May 9, 2013
There are numerous problems with this film, but it is still one of my faves despite the flaws and idiotic plot.
½ March 6, 2013
Every bit as terrible as you think it is.
½ February 24, 2013
I loved this movie when it came out. Of course, I was only eight.

Rewatching it recently, I realise how...dumb...it is. But still silly.
February 4, 2013
I counted one laugh per half hour.
½ November 13, 2012
Very cheesy 80's sci-fi comedy.
August 27, 2012
Typical 80's comic fare. I remember this film and how much it sucked. Just barely funny enough to be watchable. Maybe not, though?
½ September 5, 2011
The most idiotic tangle of deep-fried crap I have ever seen..........it was bad; not bad/good so that it was easy to make fun of...just bad;bad. No one should ever be subjected to this movie ever again!
March 22, 2011
This is a silly movie about a detective agency called Second Sight where the main cheese of the agency is a spiritual guide named Bobby who is guided by the spirit of Murray who was killed by an ice cream truck while ironically getting rum raisin ice cream for his then wife, and now a Nun, Sister Elizabeth. (Run-on sentence at best.)

When it's discovered that a couple of men who hit a women's car are going to kidnap the pope, the second sight agency is on the case. I remember this film being funny for it's one liners and spiritual gags. I use to watch this a lot when I was little so my three star rating is for nostalgic purposes and also it was actually very funny.
middleeasternfilms
January 10, 2011
½ September 8, 2010
Typical 80's comedy that has all the cliches...peppy open credit song..Check..slapstick characters who must get over their differences to solve a crime..Check...Popular Tv stars in a crappy movie..CHECK.
½ April 22, 2010
I loved this movie when it came out. Of course, I was only eight.

Rewatching it recently, I realise how...dumb...it is. But still silly.
½ January 13, 2010
Dreadfully unfunny comedy, the laughs in this one are few and far between. Bronson Pinchot in particular is just horrible, John Laroquette is not far behind. Badly written, i would say it is badly directed but I find it hard to believe this mess actually had one.
January 13, 2010
August 23, 2009
Why this isn't heralded as a bigger hit I'll have no idea. Really funny stuff.
½ July 12, 2009
its funny and has a cute twist...
June 21, 2009
ceritanya biasa, actingnya biasa, adegannya juga biasa ...
February 26, 2009
A hit and miss comedy about a man with mystical powers. Bronson Pinchot and John Larroquette make this rather funny.
December 17, 2008
I love this movie ..... the "Bobby" character's randomness reminds me of Nikolai
½ August 3, 2008
P.U. and i'm not just saying that because i got it from the freebie barn at the dump!
July 20, 2008
this movie is HILARIOUS !