Second Sight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Second Sight Reviews

January 28, 2008
"Don't worry, she's not Pregnant!"; "What?" funny, Love this movie!! Own it
January 25, 2008
This is about being sentimental. But hey, you've got to savor your John Laroquette opportunities (I also like houseguest). Somehow "Do you believe in magic", allows Balki to hijack a jumbo jet and drive it down Route 78 and save the day. New age mixed with cynicism is cool.
July 25, 2007
How could people not like this movie. It's hilarious. But i guess you have to have...whats the that thing called...oh yea, a sense of humor
July 8, 2007
I agree. Date Movie is the worst. At least this had Bronson Pinchot.
July 8, 2007
for a long time - probably up until i saw that rob schneider movie, the hot chick - i considered second sight to be the worst movie ever made. of course, we now all now that date movie is the worst- fuck, it's beyond the worst, it's so bad, there isn't even a word for it, and it doesn't even have balki from perfect strangers as a goofy psychic who routinely makes horse noises when he goes into a psychic trance. date movie is SOOOOO bad. this movie is shit too, but it's amazing how even despite its unreal shittiness, it isn't even CLOSE to how bad Date Movie is.
½ June 10, 2007
very funny flick! i enjoy bronsons acting .....he's very funny
June 2, 2007
Okay, yeah, it's the 80s in full force. But it's worth it. It's worth it just for the opening voiceover. I swear.
March 9, 2007
El personaje de Bronson Pinchot me mata!! Funny!