Short Circuit Reviews

• Oct 25, 2019

Basic with nothing to brag about.

Basic with nothing to brag about.

• Oct 12, 2019

I watched this movie a million times when I was a kid. Johnny 5 is funny and his humor works with the rest of the cast. They do a good job slowly evolving his personality as he learned more. When he takes on the other robots you can see how different he has become. It's a good story that stands the test of time, minus the music.

• Sep 29, 2019

Great classic. Ahead of its time.

Great classic. Ahead of its time.

• Sep 21, 2019

Great film! Really entertaining. I loved every second of it.

Great film! Really entertaining. I loved every second of it.

• Aug 20, 2019

A good Sci-Fi film that has a certain level of charm.

A good Sci-Fi film that has a certain level of charm.

• Aug 08, 2019

This light-hearted comedy still holds up today. I found myself chuckling at the one liners and still cheering the robot on years later

• Jul 18, 2019

I certainly liked it at the time that I watched it. I was 16 years old

I certainly liked it at the time that I watched it. I was 16 years old

• Apr 06, 2019

While not as emotionally deep as films like ET or The Iron Giant, Short Circuit is a likable and funny film with the charismatic Johnny-5 to pull us through.

• Mar 08, 2019

I love this movie. There's no other way to express my feelings for it. I've watched it dozens of times and every time it's a joy. Admittedly some of that is probably from nostalgia and having grown up with it, but I think even someone unfamiliar with the film would enjoy it to at least some degree. The jokes are corny and fun, yeah, but they have a lot of heart. Give it a shot! They sure don't make them like they used to.

• Feb 25, 2019

very funny show with probably best robot we ever see on the big screen Johny Five is real star of this movie