Silent Night, Deadly Night Reviews

• Jul 14, 2020

Really plot-less and without any interesting characters.

Really plot-less and without any interesting characters.

• Apr 18, 2020

Great Christmas horror movie. Definitely worth watching

Great Christmas horror movie. Definitely worth watching

• Apr 08, 2020

Some horror movies are entertaining and sometimes you can look past the brutality of a slasher. This film is brutal and dull. It is amazing that someone would come up with this much filth. As someone who can appreciate a good horror film, I must say this was dreadful.

• Jan 04, 2020

Is this movie a cinematic masterpiece? Not even close. But it made quite a stir for its advertisement campaign alone similarly to The Blair Witch Project but with way more controversy. In its opening weekend it outgrossed Wes Craven's classic "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and even though it was pulled from theaters early on it still made $2.5 million on a budget of only $750,000. The acting is bad, the story is odd, and that montage music still makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking. On the flip side, it reached its cult status for a reason… the same reasons actually. For all its faults the movie is kind of endearing. A classic example of a film being so bad it's kind of good.

• Oct 05, 2019

A slasher horror without meant menace. Bumbling director should have managed this better.

• Sep 17, 2019

Trashy. Cult-status. Fun in a way. Mediocre writing. In a good, and not so good way. This more or less is what a B-movie is, and what a B movie does best. Kills are good. But at the end, he doesn't get what he deserves. Many people were outraged at this when it came out, and you wonder why. It's a fun B movie set at Christmas time and it is holy from the shenanigans that they tried to implement it today. I enjoyed it.

• Jul 15, 2019

IT low budget and poorly acted but it still has good kills.

IT low budget and poorly acted but it still has good kills.

• Jun 28, 2019

Silent Night Deadly Night has all the tools to be a schlock, but with creepy direction, a well directed story, and an unnervingly forgivable villain, it's a ride worth slaying.

• Jan 29, 2019

It's stupid and poorly acted, but it's one of the most fun movie experiences I've ever had. A true diamond in the rough.

• Jan 02, 2019

STRENGTHS: Absolutely hilarious, one of the most fun viewing experiences I've had in a while. especially with friends. Just kills and comedy at its finest. WEAKNESS: Way too much gratuitous sex that doesn't add anything most of the time.