Skin Deep - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skin Deep Reviews

August 1, 2009
Hilarious! John Ritter as his best ...seriously! If you wanna laugh, check it out.
June 25, 2009
Finally got around to seeing this all the way through. I remember the glow in the dark condoms scenes which has to be seen to be believed. It's actually very good and John Ritter actually does a good job at acting as he plays a boozing and philandering washed up writer. I was expecting a sex comedy but this is an intelligent movie that looks at relationships as Ritter's character must come to deal with what he is the way he is. It's sad that Blake Edwards' last movie was the Son of the Pink Panther. He actually made some great movies but had to slum the Pink Panther movies to make money.
May 29, 2009
This was a simply awisome movie which did an open eye thing for a lot of guys. There are a crap load of funny scenes which will have you laughing from start to finish.
May 20, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
½ April 5, 2009
John Ritter is on top of his game in this raunchy Blake Edwards comedy, one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. With some outrageous sight gags including one bit that simply has to be seen to be believed, Skin Deep is broad physical comedy at its finest. A great story with some hilarious acting and great scenes, Skin Deep is a winner all around.
January 26, 2009
thiz iz funny az(1 in my fav moviez ever)john ritter iz so hot in thiz!!(u prop need 2 c it....
January 25, 2009
Pretty big piece of shit, but Californication totally copied the story.
½ October 6, 2008
I remember loving this film back when it went out. Sadly watching it again after that much time almost bored me. Still a few moments remain gold, especially the use of a not very common glowing accessoire (Arrested for what? Cock fight!) and most of the dialogues.
October 1, 2008
this is the only film that makes me laugh from start 2 finish..
DrLappos
½ September 5, 2008
I saw this when I was quite young and enjoyed it but I think I missed some of the subtley...lol...good movie.
September 2, 2008
Has it's moments.
Like the glowing condoms
August 22, 2008
Who could forget " i feel like MRs Furigno" or the sword fight!
May 29, 2008
Man I miss John Ritter, he was a true comic genius, his character here doesn't stray to far from the one that made him famous on Three's Company. The glow in the dark condem scene is hilarious, a must see.
May 1, 2008
the late john ritter did a good job in this movie
April 14, 2008
I have to give this movie 4 stars. The story is intelligent and heartwarming, the characters are wonderfull, snappy dialogues... And plenty of beautiful women!
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
January 18, 2008
One of thee best movies!
December 29, 2007
One of my favorite comedies of all time
December 15, 2007
The glow in the dark condom part is one of the funnest movie bits I have ever seen
December 13, 2007
Glow in the dark condom scene, enough said! LOL!