Skinned Alive - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skinned Alive Reviews

October 25, 2012
Surely one of the worst horror films of all time. A mental family apparantly make leather coats from peoples skin but when they end up unexpectedly staying with a local detective who's on to them their time could be up. I can usually find something good to say about even the shittest films but not this one. Its pretty gory in parts, thats it! Theres a review on the front that says "This tops Texas Chain Saw by double"! To even make a comparison to that masterpiece should be criminal. The family in this are like some shit version of the Firefly's from The Devils Rejects and the ending doest make sense either. A horrible moment in my life and a complete waste of time.
November 26, 2010
Oh this movie is all new degrees of awful, but as awful as it is, it is so funny.

The characters are just so zany, and the story is hilarious. There is plenty of blood too (hence the title).

Definitely worth watching for a good laugh with some friends and tickets to a Wayne Newton Live Nude Show.
October 19, 2010
I quite enjoyed this film. Ok, so it's got poor acting etc but, the effects are reasonable and it moves along at quite a good pace! It's laugh out loud funny and for the right reasons too, not because it's one of those "so bad it's good" kind of films. Yes it's stupid, but it's pretty good fun throughout and as I brought this in a £1 shop, it was excelent value for money! It's not however a film that I'll find myself reaching for very often at all.
½ May 2, 2010
rain dances with someone else's skin.. I remember watching this movie with my uncle MANY years ago, and at the young age, i was mortified with this movie. I think every horror fanatic should watch this movie as it is bloody, disgusting, and just a joyride of horror!!
½ October 25, 2009
Great film by the homies that brought you Dead Next Door and Evil Dead. Lotsa gore, and anti-liberal humor. Right up my ally... you fuckin bitch
January 16, 2009
really really corny...but not too bad...pretty gorey and has funny lines!
November 3, 2008
Give me rubbish. Give me rubbish now.
½ September 5, 2008
One freaking weird ass movie. -_- Ugh. Nasty.