Sleeping Beauty Reviews

• 5d ago

Call it the fairies' story, Philip's story, or both, but this certainly isn't the princess' story this time. The dark, arresting new visual palette and design is a standout compared to earlier Disney classics, and it has its fair share of humor, but it musically doesn't reach any highs.

• Dec 22, 2019

I miss this America

I miss this America

• Dec 01, 2019

best movie in the world 100% recommend I love it

best movie in the world 100% recommend I love it

Alec B Super Reviewer
    Nov 16, 2019

Arguably the last movie of Disney's first golden age of animation. The visual elements really drive the narrative here and basing the score on Tchaikovsky's ballet was a stroke of genius making several scenes feel like a lost sequence from "Fantasia"

• Oct 19, 2019

This Movie has beautiful animation and the script fits perfectly with it! Maleficent's staff is so realistic in a particular scene! I love the movie! Hope whoever you are reading this watches it!

• Oct 12, 2019

HORRIBLE! Really? Is she conscious to accept the kiss? Come on!

HORRIBLE! Really? Is she conscious to accept the kiss? Come on!

• Aug 31, 2019

Great I recommend it so it's good for age 7 kids

Great I recommend it so it's good for age 7 kids

• Aug 26, 2019

The movie was so good. For being rated G though, they did have Maleficent say the h word and someone gets stabbed. Other than that, its the perfect movie to rent.

• Jul 06, 2019

This 1950's animated classic works well to showcase bright colours, and fluid choreography through the animation. Transitions flow like water, and the music makes it seem like the whole thing is a wondrous dream that everyone can enjoy. What better fantasy than a princess in waiting, a prince to come to the rescue, a dangerously evil villain, and a trio of comedic relief and fun. This film really is one of "The Greats" in Disney film history.

• Apr 30, 2019

The best animated musical movie ever made! With the best movie character ever portrayed: Eleanor Audley as the voice of Maleficent!