Slow Burn Reviews

• Nov 09, 2014

I honestly couldn't even get through this movie. The quality is awful, the directing is crap. I normally love movies like this because the concept is so cool, but this was an awful movie, and I don't need to see the entire thing to know that.

• Jun 29, 2010

Julia Roberts brother Eric Roberts stars in Slow Burn with Johnny Depp who has such a small role that it's not really worth mentioning, but since I bought and saw this movie just for Depp I have to mention him. Like the title says, it's really slow..

• Apr 01, 2009

I have to get this movie!

I have to get this movie!

• Mar 28, 2009

Better than I thought it would be. Good story and a lot of pretty people!! Especially Johnny Depp and Eric Roberts. Eric is the main character.

• Jan 17, 2009

Johnny Depp sucks balls!

Johnny Depp sucks balls!

• Jul 05, 2008

johnny depp is soo hott!

johnny depp is soo hott!

• Jun 09, 2008

The first time I saw Eric Roberts....Wow! Great mystery!

The first time I saw Eric Roberts....Wow! Great mystery!

• Nov 06, 2007

my other hunk of burning love is ERIC ROBERTS!!!

my other hunk of burning love is ERIC ROBERTS!!!

• Sep 01, 2007