Splash Reviews

• Sep 02, 2018

very good because it's way more than just a stupid romantic comedy.

very good because it's way more than just a stupid romantic comedy.

• Apr 24, 2018

• Jan 02, 2018

A light romantic comedy highlighted by Tom's Hank's early performances, and warm-hearted storyline that touches our mythical imaginations.

• Oct 13, 2017

Lightweight creepy at moments and extremely predictable from start to finish. Overall not terrible but I really wouldn't recommend seeing it.

• Sep 06, 2017

Daryl Hannah does an absolutely charming job as the mermaid, and everyone should recognize Tom Hanks by now. One of my favorite 80s movies!

• Sanity Assassin ! Super Reviewer
    Aug 06, 2017

the sexiest romantic childrens movie with john candy being john candy... that's a good thing! this also taught me what teamsters are!

• May 13, 2017

My Favorite Movie!!!!Love Love Love!!!!

My Favorite Movie!!!!Love Love Love!!!!

• Apr 14, 2017

Silly comedy about a guy who falls in love with a mermaid. A fish that's really an insanely hot blonde played by Daryl Hannah. Tom Hanks carries the movie. Without him this movie would have bombed. John Candy is hilarious.

• Mar 03, 2017