101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure Reviews

July 31, 2016
short ,sweet yet a fun family adventure
½ July 25, 2016
I'm sorry but this is not a good movie,
This is one of another thatI was trying to watch the movie
And i heard something talking through the back, That person should stop!
101 Dalmations 2: Patch's London Adventure did have some good and laughable moments but overall I never seem to agree with critics.

Score: 4.5/10
June 28, 2016
In a world full of awful Disney straight to video sequels, this one feels quite fresh actually. Cruella tries to overcome her obsession and gets a new way to do so as an excuse to get said Dalmatians again, which is acceptable in my opinion to have her back in the story. While Patch's worries on being one of a kind are a bit cliche, I enjoyed said character and everything else this movie offered. Certainly a lot better than most Disney had put out there to milk their franchise.
May 29, 2016
The sequel to 101 Dalmatians, although over 40 years after the original, is surprisingly good. The characters still feel fresh and interesting, and the storyline in this one isn't a bad touch to the tales about this group of dogs.
May 29, 2016
While kids enjoy it there's a lot left to be desired by adult viewers. Cruella comes off as too comical and cheesy. She doesn't feel like a serious villain or character in general. The whole thing is just cheesy and has none of the magic or appeal of the original. Three stars for still entertaining my kids and having a few enjoyable moments.
March 23, 2016
A pretty good little kids movie, even though I personally think that seconds on Disney movies are pretty dissapointing, but little kids like them. 101 Dalmations was a lot better.
½ November 27, 2015
Yea, I think Disney dropped the ball on this film.
½ November 5, 2015
Love this, quite funny... :)
½ June 5, 2015
As a kid I found this entertaining, and while it still is for me now, it also is cheesy.
½ February 24, 2015
This is an episode of chip n' dale rescue rangers. No really it is. There was an episode with the EXACT SAME PLOT AND STORY. Only it was better somehow. Probably becaus eit was shorter and saved us from the bigger clichà (C)s that this movie has to offer.
February 19, 2015
Horrible! I was recommened this movie. But i just don't understand why people like it? Its a terrible sqeual to a great Disney movie. The whole thing with thunderbolt's sidekick? Unnecessary. If you want to show your kids a 101 dalmations movie stick with the 1961 orignal movie. Its much better. Heck the two live movies were ALOT better.
February 13, 2015
Ouch. This was disappointing. Especially if you watch it back-to-back with the original. One of Disney's worst sequels.
September 20, 2014
Only a small percentage of the original's charm is present, with the kiddie tone bringing this sequel much lower and probably the lowest direct-to video sequel from Disney next to their Pocahontas sequel. (C+)
September 18, 2014
A lot more fun than it needed to be to be passable. That being said, it is a major come down from the amazing original.
July 11, 2014
it was a good movie but not as classic as the first one... seeing patch star in his own little movie was good though. I enjoyed it even though it seemed a little rushed. Worth watching if you enjoyed the first movie.
July 10, 2014
Makes the best of artistic limitations.
July 4, 2014
The return of the mass Dalmatian kidnapping is a bit overused after the original and two live-action films.
½ April 11, 2014
Funny how all the half-way decent DTV Disney sequels all involve dogs or Jason Alexander. Also depressing.
February 4, 2014