101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure Reviews

½ August 7, 2017
Not the worst of the Disney Sequel era, but not the best. It does however have a few positives: songs, animation, and a likable main character to name a few. Yet, Cruella lacked her wickedness the made her so frighteningly great in the first film and the story was a little boring at times.
½ June 12, 2017
Not only is this movie a rip-off of Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure, which is a mediocre film, so I don't get why they would want to rip that off, but it's also retreading elements from its predecessor. So not only did it copy from another Disney sequel that came out before it, but it also copied from the previous film. If that's not a crowning achievement of laziness in storytelling, then I don't know what is. And if that wasn't bad enough, this movie is soooooooo darn boring! I don't feel invested in what's going on, and I don't find myself caring about any of the characters or their relationship with one another. Bottom line, this movie is poorly written and an absolute bore to sit through.
½ May 24, 2017
Boring sequel of the beloved 101 dalmations. Why make terrible sequels to a great first.
½ May 20, 2017
Definitely one of the better Disney DTV sequels. 3.5/5.
½ April 24, 2017
It's an ok film. The first is by far my favorite Disney movie ever made. This one was kind of unnecessary after 40 years since the original and is not nearly as entertaining.
½ March 26, 2017
Overall, this movie does have a basic kind of story and script. Though, as a Disney sequel goes, this is actually kind of good movie. Despite familiar ideas we've seen before, this movie has a lot of charm and humor, I think it's actually worth checking out.
January 11, 2017
I can say without shame I enjoyed this Disney sequel, I found it charming, genuinely funny, its characters likeable, and the animation really great to see. In my book: a solid family film.
January 10, 2017
The first movie is better than this
January 6, 2017
this is actually a good follow-up to the original Disney classic
yeah, surprising
the animation is fluid and matches the first movie
it's a funny idea having Cruella have an unusual obsession with spots as she finds a healthy outlet for it
Patch learns an important lesson to be more than one of 101 and actually being one of a kind being in a huge family of puppies
there's plenty of callbacks like the canine crunchies commercial along with some chuckle-worthy moments
the celebrity Thunderbolt is snobby even though Patch looks up to him dearly plus his co-star voiced by Jason Alexander feels like he's living in Thunderbolt's shadow of fame and success
not a lot of Roger and Anita in this one but the focus is primarily on Patch
July 31, 2016
short ,sweet yet a fun family adventure
½ July 25, 2016
I'm sorry but this is not a good movie,
This is one of another thatI was trying to watch the movie
And i heard something talking through the back, That person should stop!
101 Dalmations 2: Patch's London Adventure did have some good and laughable moments but overall I never seem to agree with critics.

Score: 4.5/10
June 28, 2016
In a world full of awful Disney straight to video sequels, this one feels quite fresh actually. Cruella tries to overcome her obsession and gets a new way to do so as an excuse to get said Dalmatians again, which is acceptable in my opinion to have her back in the story. While Patch's worries on being one of a kind are a bit cliche, I enjoyed said character and everything else this movie offered. Certainly a lot better than most Disney had put out there to milk their franchise.
May 29, 2016
The sequel to 101 Dalmatians, although over 40 years after the original, is surprisingly good. The characters still feel fresh and interesting, and the storyline in this one isn't a bad touch to the tales about this group of dogs.
May 29, 2016
While kids enjoy it there's a lot left to be desired by adult viewers. Cruella comes off as too comical and cheesy. She doesn't feel like a serious villain or character in general. The whole thing is just cheesy and has none of the magic or appeal of the original. Three stars for still entertaining my kids and having a few enjoyable moments.
March 23, 2016
A pretty good little kids movie, even though I personally think that seconds on Disney movies are pretty dissapointing, but little kids like them. 101 Dalmations was a lot better.
½ November 27, 2015
Yea, I think Disney dropped the ball on this film.
½ November 5, 2015
Love this, quite funny... :)
½ June 5, 2015
As a kid I found this entertaining, and while it still is for me now, it also is cheesy.
½ February 24, 2015
This is an episode of chip n' dale rescue rangers. No really it is. There was an episode with the EXACT SAME PLOT AND STORY. Only it was better somehow. Probably becaus eit was shorter and saved us from the bigger clichà (C)s that this movie has to offer.
February 19, 2015
Horrible! I was recommened this movie. But i just don't understand why people like it? Its a terrible sqeual to a great Disney movie. The whole thing with thunderbolt's sidekick? Unnecessary. If you want to show your kids a 101 dalmations movie stick with the 1961 orignal movie. Its much better. Heck the two live movies were ALOT better.