101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure Reviews

½ April 24, 2017
It's an ok film. The first is by far my favorite Disney movie ever made. This one was kind of unnecessary after 40 years since the original and is not nearly as entertaining.
½ March 26, 2017
Overall, this movie does have a basic kind of story and script. Though, as a Disney sequel goes, this is actually kind of good movie. Despite familiar ideas we've seen before, this movie has a lot of charm and humor, I think it's actually worth checking out.
January 11, 2017
I can say without shame I enjoyed this Disney sequel, I found it charming, genuinely funny, its characters likeable, and the animation really great to see. In my book: a solid family film.
January 10, 2017
The first movie is better than this
January 6, 2017
this is actually a good follow-up to the original Disney classic
yeah, surprising
the animation is fluid and matches the first movie
it's a funny idea having Cruella have an unusual obsession with spots as she finds a healthy outlet for it
Patch learns an important lesson to be more than one of 101 and actually being one of a kind being in a huge family of puppies
there's plenty of callbacks like the canine crunchies commercial along with some chuckle-worthy moments
the celebrity Thunderbolt is snobby even though Patch looks up to him dearly plus his co-star voiced by Jason Alexander feels like he's living in Thunderbolt's shadow of fame and success
not a lot of Roger and Anita in this one but the focus is primarily on Patch
July 31, 2016
short ,sweet yet a fun family adventure
½ July 25, 2016
I'm sorry but this is not a good movie,
This is one of another thatI was trying to watch the movie
And i heard something talking through the back, That person should stop!
101 Dalmations 2: Patch's London Adventure did have some good and laughable moments but overall I never seem to agree with critics.

Score: 4.5/10
June 28, 2016
In a world full of awful Disney straight to video sequels, this one feels quite fresh actually. Cruella tries to overcome her obsession and gets a new way to do so as an excuse to get said Dalmatians again, which is acceptable in my opinion to have her back in the story. While Patch's worries on being one of a kind are a bit cliche, I enjoyed said character and everything else this movie offered. Certainly a lot better than most Disney had put out there to milk their franchise.
May 29, 2016
The sequel to 101 Dalmatians, although over 40 years after the original, is surprisingly good. The characters still feel fresh and interesting, and the storyline in this one isn't a bad touch to the tales about this group of dogs.
May 29, 2016
While kids enjoy it there's a lot left to be desired by adult viewers. Cruella comes off as too comical and cheesy. She doesn't feel like a serious villain or character in general. The whole thing is just cheesy and has none of the magic or appeal of the original. Three stars for still entertaining my kids and having a few enjoyable moments.
March 23, 2016
A pretty good little kids movie, even though I personally think that seconds on Disney movies are pretty dissapointing, but little kids like them. 101 Dalmations was a lot better.
½ November 27, 2015
Yea, I think Disney dropped the ball on this film.
½ November 5, 2015
Love this, quite funny... :)
½ June 5, 2015
As a kid I found this entertaining, and while it still is for me now, it also is cheesy.
½ February 24, 2015
This is an episode of chip n' dale rescue rangers. No really it is. There was an episode with the EXACT SAME PLOT AND STORY. Only it was better somehow. Probably becaus eit was shorter and saved us from the bigger clichà (C)s that this movie has to offer.
February 19, 2015
Horrible! I was recommened this movie. But i just don't understand why people like it? Its a terrible sqeual to a great Disney movie. The whole thing with thunderbolt's sidekick? Unnecessary. If you want to show your kids a 101 dalmations movie stick with the 1961 orignal movie. Its much better. Heck the two live movies were ALOT better.
February 13, 2015
Ouch. This was disappointing. Especially if you watch it back-to-back with the original. One of Disney's worst sequels.
September 20, 2014
Only a small percentage of the original's charm is present, with the kiddie tone bringing this sequel much lower and probably the lowest direct-to video sequel from Disney next to their Pocahontas sequel. (C+)
September 18, 2014
A lot more fun than it needed to be to be passable. That being said, it is a major come down from the amazing original.
July 11, 2014
it was a good movie but not as classic as the first one... seeing patch star in his own little movie was good though. I enjoyed it even though it seemed a little rushed. Worth watching if you enjoyed the first movie.