Surrender Reviews

• Feb 01, 2014

Yet another movie where I don't agree with the masses. I thought it was funny, entertaining and re-watchable. Not excellent, but good.

• Apr 12, 2012

• Nov 10, 2011

• Jun 28, 2010

This is a really good film. It really subverts the rom-com standards. Why isn't it on DVD?

• Leo L Super Reviewer
    Jan 13, 2008

Great movie. Hilarious!

Great movie. Hilarious!

• Nov 03, 2007

Quirky camera shots and hilarious bits of business that you have to pay attention to to catch. Characters so awful that they're good funny.

• Dean M Super Reviewer
    Feb 07, 2007

Sally Field gives a sparkling performance as a confused woman in love with Michael Caine, Steve Guttenberg, and money, not necessarily in that order. Caine and Guttenberg are superb.