The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Reviews

• 1d ago

my favorite horror movie of all time

my favorite horror movie of all time

• 2d ago

Tobe Hooper's horror classic really was well put together as a horrifying slasher type film that I enjoyed the first time I watched it.

• 4d ago

Arguably one of the first of the slasher's sub genre, this is a horror classic. Its disturbing, violent in the best possible way (barely zero gore is shown) and established the final girl traits and other horror movie tropes that are still used nearly half a decade later. 4.5/5

• 6d ago

Tobe Hooper created a horror masterpiece with this film. It has an almost documentary feel to it. It takes somewhat stereotypical teens and puts them into the ultimate fright situation. Leatherface is one of the most iconic horror characters for a reason.

• Jul 31, 2019

Movies like this should not be good but somehow it manages to succeed. While there may not be much to the story. it is an unsettling and gritty B-Movie that is impressively well made considering its budget. Probably one of the more disturbing, uncomfortable horror movies to come out of the time period.

• Jul 25, 2019

Not bad very slow moving but still an absolute classic

Not bad very slow moving but still an absolute classic

• Jul 18, 2019

Must see for horror fans.

Must see for horror fans.

• May 07, 2019

The best thrilling movie ever made! With the best movie character ever portrayed: Gunnar Hansen as Leatherface!

• Apr 26, 2019

I'm the biggest horror movie lover and the people that tell me they don't like horror movies all I have to do is show them this movie and they get hooked!!

• Apr 24, 2019

I think firday the 13th is a lot better than this movie because Firday the 13th had more remake sqequls