tom thumb - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

tom thumb Reviews

January 14, 2009
got this on DVD I used to pure love it!!! AWESOME!
October 20, 2008
Delightfully funny and predictable film. Not a classic by any standards but the cast( Terry-Thomas in particular) is great.
September 29, 2008
Admittedly, I thought this film was so well made for 1958. It had a real sense of filmmaking and creativity most films didn't have. Russ Tamblyn was a very underrated actor and a very versatille dancer. The stop-motion animation is very creaky but a very entertaining watch. Terry-Thomas & Peter Sellers' duel at the end of the film was a funniest highlight and they had excellent chemistry in this. Great stuff!
July 24, 2008
nominated for best picture at the golden globes
April 12, 2008
Sweet childhood memories!!!
½ April 6, 2008
This film is terrible, and it makes you appreciate the CG of today.
½ April 3, 2008
cool effects for it's time
March 21, 2008
hahaha! yes I remember this one!
January 24, 2008
Love that film so much!
the yawning man rules!
December 6, 2007
I love this film. And it sends yiu to sleep with the yawning man (an it works)Good wins over evil
October 31, 2007
wow i watched this alot wen i was little...
October 17, 2007
I actually really like this movie. It has the guy from West Side Story as Tom Thumb and it was really quite good.
October 13, 2007
I just love this film,so 1950's
July 26, 2007
never seen up to about a week and half ago
July 20, 2007
Look out for a fat Peter Sellers ! This is realy a MUST SEE.
July 3, 2007
You can't beat a bit of Tom Thumb...classic!
June 24, 2007
It would be wrong of me not to rate this a 5 star movie as my grandfather receieved an Oscar for the Special Effects.
½ June 22, 2007
Hey! That's my song!
June 12, 2007
A delightful classic old movie (with some really fun music and great characters). I used to listen to the soundtrack when I was a kid. George Pal really did some amazing stuff with the technology of the 50s.
June 7, 2007
I haven't seen many classic/old films, but this was one of my favourite childhood movies! It's all about a hero who's shorter than me!