Twins Reviews

• Jun 28, 2019

A heart warming story based on the premise of family and what it means to be human with Arnie and Danny at their best. This film may not be to everyone's liking but its a simple film which most people would enjoy.

• May 05, 2019

The best comedy movie ever made!

The best comedy movie ever made!

• May 02, 2019

Funny classic here. Very tongue in cheek.

Funny classic here. Very tongue in cheek.

• Feb 11, 2019

A simple, yet funny and heartwarming picture.

A simple, yet funny and heartwarming picture.

• Jan 26, 2019

Danny DeVito is forever he is a multiversal being with powers beyond our comprehension with such only a superior intellectual being like myself can truly observe the sheer complexity of his roles in films and shows it to be known that Danny DeVito is a spiritual being his physical look is molded so that he can truly interact with us mortal beings as such we must obey him and his orders for our lord and saviour Danny DeVito has arrived!

• Dec 05, 2018

A sweet light hearted flick that Arnold is not bad in it

A sweet light hearted flick that Arnold is not bad in it

• May 16, 2018

Schwarzenegger + DeVito An iconic duo that nobody was ready for.

Schwarzenegger + DeVito An iconic duo that nobody was ready for.

• May 25, 2017

Decent comedy has genetically-engineered twins, one who received all the good genes and the other the less desirable one, are united after finally meeting and attempt to find their mother. Arnold was never as good outside of action where he set a very high bar.

• Apr 20, 2017

I thought this was a fun movie. It is a feel-good movie with some 80's charm. While it's no masterpiece, I certainly don't think it deserves such a low rating.

• Apr 12, 2017

Its a decent feel good comedy about Arnold trying to find his Twin brother after 30 years. It is funny at times.