Unfaithfully Yours - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Unfaithfully Yours Reviews

September 24, 2015
This movie is hilarious! Lots of fun, great cast and story kept me laughing. The violin standoff a treat too!
April 14, 2015
Plunges to the depths of disillusionment.....both this movie and the viewer.
December 8, 2013
It's not quite as funny as it thought it was, but it's not void of any laughs either. Nastassja Kinski is a joy to watch and Dudley Moore does have a good moment or two. Overall it's fairly generic.
½ June 23, 2011
As far as Dudley Moore comedies go you could do much worse then Unfaithfully Yours..like Best Defense. Although not a laugh riot I found it very amusing the way Moore was going to murder his suspected cheating wife & how it actually played out. Everything little possible thing that could have gone wrong did. Much better then it was actually received in its original release I believe. Plus it has the added bonus of Nastassja Kinski's sugar boobies. Now if only that towel slipped we could have seen the rest of her goodies
½ January 18, 2011
Filmov e urnebes

URNEBES!
September 1, 2010
Too funny... long time no see!
January 4, 2010
really really funny!!!
½ November 25, 2008
Absolutely hilarious! Has perhaps the greatest violin duel ever on film!
November 22, 2008
Funnier than I expected...Dudley more was perfect
October 5, 2008
GOOD MOVIE WORTH WATCHING.
August 10, 2008
again skip this and see the Rex Harrison original
April 10, 2008
"Ira Hayes....
Ira Hayes....
Call him drunken Hayes,
He won't answer anymore.
Not the whiskey drunken Indian or the man who went to war."
March 11, 2008
Pretty funny movie. Keeps you interested the whole way through and Kinski plays her role very well.
February 18, 2008
A classic!

Marshall Fine would do well to acquire a tune up for his sense of humor!
November 13, 2007
I know it isn't Preston Sturges, but this movie continues to be very precious to me. And I usually don't like movies where everything goes horribly wrong.
½ November 3, 2007
Murphy's Law in full force during Dudley Moore's planned murder attempt - HILARIOUS. I think it's cursed my life too - nothing ever turns out quite the way I imagine anything to be!
September 30, 2007
The funniest film I have ever seen!
September 26, 2007
This film reminds me of pure humor. How lovely, Dudley!