Besökarna (The Visitors) Reviews

• Nov 30, 2016

La idea del comienzo es buena, pero se va perdiendo y termina siendo aburridora. Es más un drama familiar con una medio situación de espantos que nunca se supo que era, ni de donde salió y aparte de golpes y tirar papel tapiz, no hizo nada más.

• May 30, 2016

...skrämmande och underhållande. Inte så mycket mer!

...skrämmande och underhållande. Inte så mycket mer!

• Jan 08, 2012

Enda svenska filmen som det helt ärligt går att sätta fullpott på! <3

Enda svenska filmen som det helt ärligt går att sätta fullpott på! <3

• Jan 20, 2011

Elokuva kulkee suvereenisti tyylilajista toiseen, draamaa, komediaa, toimintaa ja lopulta ihan oikeaa kauhua. Lopun hirviö onkin kamalampi mitä edes kuvitteli. Välillä vähän kökkö, mutta voittaa puolelleen mielikuvituksellisuudellaan.

• Jan 19, 2010

Classic! Smart, funny, well made and really scary. First saw this as a kid, and it still holds up. Don't usually like most swedish movies, but this is one of the great ones.

• Martin D Super Reviewer
    Dec 24, 2009

This Is a great swedish horrow moive..scared the shit out me wen I was a kid..and it still do.Frank (Kjell Bergqvist) is a successful advertising agent who moves his family into the house of their dreams located in a remote forest. He soon begins to notice subtle signs that supernatural forces are nearby, but his wife Sara (Lena Endre) remains skeptical. When the paranormal activities increase, the dream home becomes a house of horrors in this chilling thriller.

• Aug 15, 2009

I first recognized that the voices were dubbed. This almost caused me not to watch the film but I decided to check it out anyway. It definitely further cemented the idea that no movie should be dubbed unless there is a reason to. The dubbing makes the movie bad. According to IMDB the movie also was cut for the American release. This also makes me feel like I did not experience the whole movie. However it is not a bad film and I could tell it relied heavily on suspense and horror. Even though I thought it was more of monster type movie with the VHS cover. Overall I felt it was either the poor quality not taken care of VHS or the dubbing that hurt the sound. The quality of the sound was really awful at times. I feel that if they actually have the real version it would be worth checking out rather than getting a VHS with a dubbed version especially the kids voices sounded so fake and one of them said the F word which was funny.

• Jul 10, 2009

this Swedish horror movie from 1988 is one of the scariest films I have ever seen..I saw it the first time when I was a kid and it scared the living crap out of me..I've also seen it a couple of times now when I'm not a little kid anymore and it still scares the hell out of me..don't expect any gore, this is more of a creepy and shivery ghostly movie.. the acting is great, Kjell Bergqvist, Lena Endre and Johannes Brost are all very big actors in Sweden..the movie also have it's funny moments, some of the cues and dialogs are hilarious..if all of you lovely horror fans haven't seen it, you have to change that right away..watch this a dark night and shut off all the lights, and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.. plot: Frank, Sara and their two children have recently moved into the house of their dreams on the countryside. Frank is disturbed by mysterious sounds and somebody tears down the wallpaper from the walls. He contacts a ghost-hunter, Allan. While conducting an experiment, Allan is killed, and Frank has to find out the truth himself. What's so special with the mysterious room on the attic? (sourse: Flixter)

• Oct 03, 2008

Fantastisk svensk skrekk! Også fra 88. Ikke verst. Et par skikkelig creepy scener her, historien holdes interessant, til tross for noen merkelig (typisk gammel skandinavisk-film) scener er det alt i alt ganske kult. Tittelen også, kul. (denne får naturligvis høyere score enn vanlig siden det er svensk og skrekk og fra 88)

• Jul 23, 2008

One of the first scary movie I saw.

One of the first scary movie I saw.