Water - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Water Reviews

November 5, 2008
Occasionally funny, slightly confused comedy with a very interesting cast. Look out for Ruby Wax and Alfred Molina in minor roles.
½ November 5, 2008
great film, good easygoing film which will make you laugh
March 9, 2008
"My Name is Michael Caine"
October 4, 2007
Top quality comedy. The Caine, the Yin.
½ September 3, 2007
Oh how I love this movie. I just think everything about it is funny, absurd, and over the top.
August 13, 2007
One of those ridiculous silly movies that are actually decent. Enjoy the farcial nature of it.
May 30, 2006
[font=Times New Roman][size=3]This is one of the best, funniest, craziest, most brilliant, satiric, poignant - and did I say funny already? - films I have seen. Michael Caine as the govenor is charming and in the latter half of the movie is becoming Cascara's answer to James Bond. Every country gets a satirical stabbing: England, US, Cuba, Germany and France. The best line is when Caine fights a German mercenary: "Who's paying you? It's the French isn't it, I can smell the garlick!"[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]Do watch this movie and prepare for sidesplitting humour, brainteasing satyre and great entertainment. A movie of this kind could only have been made by the British.[/font][/size]