Reviews

• Dec 21, 2019

Not only is this one of the best Abbott & Costello movies I've ever seen, it's also one the best murder mysteries I've ever seen.

• Dec 07, 2019

What Radioland Murders should had been. Plus, finally an A & C movie not dragged on by staged, padded musical numbers

• Jan 20, 2019

An amzing comedy with hallaurous jokes and Abbott and Costello at their best.

An amzing comedy with hallaurous jokes and Abbott and Costello at their best.

• Dec 15, 2014

One fun watch and the duo at the top of their game.

One fun watch and the duo at the top of their game.

• Feb 07, 2014

This was amusing. Fast paced, and even self referencing, I enjoyed this one, though it wasn't my favorite A&C.

• May 07, 2013

One of my favorite and probably one of their best of their comedy mystery films. Hilarious gags, and mayhem. The Dynamic Duo have done it again.

• Feb 18, 2013

A quite shocking radio show--Murder At Midnight!!

A quite shocking radio show--Murder At Midnight!!

• Jun 07, 2012

Another of my favorites. The comedy is outstanding. Patric Knowles did a great job playing the straight man. Totally FUN...

• Nov 25, 2011

Ranks on my Top 5 of Abbot and Costello movies. One of the best and id recommend this to any new fans of this duo.

• Mar 27, 2011

Hilarious! Reminds me of my childhood! There's something wrong now a days because of the fact that parents don't grow their children up on movies like this! Love it!