The Wild Life Reviews

• Feb 18, 2017

Typical teen slice of life type movie, it's also really cliched 80's . Still it is enjoyable and I got lots of laughs and rock out moments while watching this. All in all I loved it and wished it had a Blu-Ray release.

• Jun 04, 2016

Derivative but fun. If you loved Fast Times at Ridgemont High, you should like this. Chris Penn's character is goofy but ingratiating, the dialogue Is really funny and clever in spots, there are great cameos, and an 80's soundtrack with songs you haven't heard in other movies. A charming time capsule- nothing wrong with that!

• Jun 06, 2013

Dull and unfunny rip-off o f the classic teen pic Fast Times at ridgemont High written by Cameron Crowe starring Sean Penn's brother basically playing Picolli' younger brother. Lots of talking and tons of future actors but nt really anything we haven't seen before and much funnier. Music by Edward Van Halen.

• Jan 18, 2013

A post Fast Times teen comedy written by Cameron Crowe. The characters were good. What ever happened to Jenny Wright?

• Aug 24, 2012

OMG, what a crazy movie. Thoroughly enjoyed watching this movie and liked all the characters and their different personalities which made the storyline exciting even though it wasn't that interesting in the beginning. Overall, a pretty good 80s movie. As the song goes - "Born To Be Wild~~~~~~" :)

• Apr 10, 2012

an often overlooked little gem from cameron crowe. one of my all time faves

an often overlooked little gem from cameron crowe. one of my all time faves

• Nov 20, 2011

Great cast, clumsy storytelling

Great cast, clumsy storytelling

• Jul 09, 2011

Disappointing follow up to Fast Times. Most of the leads are likable enough but their stories are not very interesting and the movie just isn't funny. The best thing it has going for it (and the only reason it comes up in trivia) is the score by Eddie Van Halen.

• Apr 17, 2011

another slice of 80s teenager life through the eyes of Cameron Crowe.. not his best work but still pretty good

• Feb 21, 2011

Awful. Just awful. The only reason I watched the entire movie was to see if it got better but the all star cast only got worst.