Red Dust - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Red Dust Reviews

August 27, 2007
Pre-Code - this film is hot, hot, hot...and cleverly written. Harlow's character is sassy and engaging and touching - love the bath in the rain barrel! Highly recommend.
July 15, 2007
Man, those pre-Code movies where sassy !
July 15, 2007
Pretty funny I understand why everyone loved Clark Gable and Jean Harlowe movies. They were pure comedy together.
July 12, 2007
This is a good version, very dirty.
July 9, 2007
LOVE IT! Clark Gable and Jean Harlow are a fire hazard. They're my favorite on-screen team. The raw sexuality of this film helped enforce the production code. BOOOO. This version is hard to get a hold of, but if you can I'd highly recommend t. It is far superior to the remake, Mogambo, starring Gable, Grace kelley and Ava Gardner
June 24, 2007
A damn fine piece of entertainment (miles better than the crap winner of the Best Picture Oscar that year, Grand Hotel), featuring the lovely and fresh, first platinum blonde and a very young Clark Gable that looked to die for. Oh, and there's boring Mary Astor too.
June 20, 2007
I want to see this soo badly. I've seen clips here and there but still need to see the entire thing. I love Harlow to death, and Gable is such eye candy.
June 12, 2007
Super sexy, and Harlow and Gable were such a great, great pairing. She was no lady, and he was no gentleman.
½ June 8, 2007
Oh man, this movie was ridiculous. Watch it if you love old, very melodramatic movies, preferably late at night.

And Clark Gable is pretty hot.
June 2, 2007
What, no mention of Mary Astor? The movie that made me want to grow up to be Jean Harlow.
May 15, 2007
Twas okay...not much of a story ~ but well played!

I liked Jean Harlow best, v. fun to watch!
jjnxn
April 1, 2007
jean and clark have a great time here and so do you.
March 17, 2007
½ April 20, 2006
5/10
Full review coming soon
July 5, 2005
INCREDIBLY GOOD CLASSIC WITH RACY DIALOGUE AND THREE GREAT STARS - CLARK GABLE, JEAN HARLOW AND MARY ASTOR. HARLOW IS AT HER BEST AND HER SARCASTIC HUMOR IS GREAT.