Sibling Rivalry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sibling Rivalry Reviews

May 16, 2009
Can‚??t really say that this ‚??comedy‚?? was really funny, but I really enjoyed the supporting cast. Kirstie Alley is the lead and I don‚??t really care for her too much but it sure was nice to see Scott Bakula, Bill Pullman, Ed O‚??Neil, Sam Elliot, Carl Reiner, Carrie Fischer, and Jaime Getz interact with each other. With every movie of his I see I become more and more enamored with the genius of Bill Pullman. The unlikely ending comes on quickly but I like the end result. Gotta love Bakula with a beard! VF.
April 19, 2009
One of those comedy by the numbers films of the early 90's. Not good.
March 6, 2009
J'ai bien rigole en regardant ce film, j'ai aime voir jouer Bill Pullman en pseudo nevrose commercial et ed O'Neil ce bon vieux"ed" de marie deux enfants. Ce n'est pas un film a voir particulierement, mais il est plaisant. Rien a voir avec nos comedies pourries actuelles du genre Marley et Moi etc...
January 7, 2009
To begin, I did not choose to watch this movie but IT WAS DREADFUL! I will say it had an okay storyline at best but god it was just terrible. It was a waste of my hour and a half.
½ November 25, 2008
I admit I once had a big crush on Kristie Alley...would see anything she did....
October 14, 2008
Really Funny Feel Good. No Real .....Good Movie!!!
September 21, 2008
Load of rubbish. Al Bundy is the best thing in this.
June 26, 2008
This film is so much fun! If you need a good laugh, watch it. Bill Pullman is hilarious in it as is Kirstie Alley.
June 19, 2008
I've never seen this film. Looks super funny.
½ March 21, 2008
This movie is ok. Nothing that spectacular though.
January 3, 2008
I remember this. Crap
December 11, 2007
November 23, 2007
"Did you find the 5th one?"
November 19, 2007
Not to be missed. You got to love the disfunctional.
½ November 10, 2007
Kirstie Alley is funny. This movie is a bit messy and eh, stressed but I actually like it anyway.
October 18, 2007
"I have spent my entire life pretending that you are RETARDED, just so I could stand being related to you!" Now how many times have you wanted to say that to one of your relatives? I rest my case.
October 10, 2007
good and so funny you must see :)
September 10, 2007
Great performances by Kirstie Alley and Carrie Fisher. Carrie Fisher is so cute. I also LOVED Bill Pullman in this movie. He was HILARIOUS and so innocent looking.
September 8, 2007
I watched this because Sam Elliott is in it - the rest of the film is pretty weak.
August 29, 2007