Ghost Reviews

• Mar 27, 2019

Those who disliked this movie, or rated it rotten, are well out of their minds...this is such a Timeless Classic that needs respect from these silly critics...

• Mar 03, 2019

So much about “Ghost” is excruciatingly terrible, yet the film is pulses with such sincerity and romantic passion that I found myself losing all emotional control as soon as the classic Righteous Brothers record played during Demi and Patrick’s every embrace. This movie is a classic.

• Jan 30, 2019

I remember watching this movie, when I was 13 years old and I still enjoyed it.

I remember watching this movie, when I was 13 years old and I still enjoyed it.

• Sep 15, 2018

Hollywood corn, but good corn.

Hollywood corn, but good corn.

• Sep 06, 2018

It grips you like a good thriller while it emotionally captivates like a good drama.

• Aug 11, 2018

Too iconic to be called a bad movie. Surely is not a great movie though.

Too iconic to be called a bad movie. Surely is not a great movie though.

• Jul 01, 2018

Romantic, sad and intriguing classic.

Romantic, sad and intriguing classic.

• May 24, 2018

The best film I have everything seen in my whole life. I saw it maybe 8 times, but I will never feel bored during this film. It is my heartbreaker. ??????

• May 01, 2018

ONE OFF THE BEST MOVIES EVER made. a story of true love vs the force of good vs evil. 100% replay-value. ie. you can watch it every time it is on and always feel better for it!

• Jan 13, 2018

you'll go to heaven.. Ghost An interesting idea to project a concept that is clearly dark into a suave romance and good old drama with great music and moments which reminds you of the old romantic novels that plays its major part on the metaphorical emotions.