Reviews

• Oct 03, 2013

Left out a few of my favorite aspects.

Left out a few of my favorite aspects.

• Dec 12, 2012

yet another version of tired (2 me) story.

yet another version of tired (2 me) story.

• Dec 09, 2009

Most suitable for high school viewing than any other version out there, which isn't a bad thing, this sort of accessibility to the classics can be a great thing for sparking an interest in the originals. A great little cast too.

• Sep 13, 2009

You can't go wrong watching a black and white movie of a story that is dear to your heart. Well it is dear to my heart. The Muscial on broadway is my all-time favorite. So maybe it's why i so do enjoy this version of the movie. Awsome acting that is for sure!

• Apr 21, 2009

This is by far my favourite Les Miserables out of every single one that has ever been made.