If Looks Could Kill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

If Looks Could Kill Reviews

Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Pretty okey action movie. Richard Grieco plays a student and he gets involved in some spionage accidently because an agent had the same name as he. So now he gets his job like bond kinda. Not a high rated movie but okey to watch.
August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
August 28, 2013
I want this movie soooo bad
April 9, 2013
Lots of fun, could also have been interesting if played straight, but with another lead; notable for a very young Gabrielle Anwar doing shtick she'd much later reprise with Burn Notice
March 27, 2013
for a james bond remake type of movie it wasnt half bad
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
½ October 27, 2012
Fresh off his run on 21 Jump Street and spinoff series Booker, Richard Grieco stars as a high schooler trying to get a French credit to graduate but gets pulled into the secret service due his name matching an alias of an agent. Amusing at times.
October 8, 2012
silly, but full of action and fun to watch.
May 5, 2012
it-s a beverlly cops from the 90-s agend secret i love it in theaters 21 years ago! Coolest!
April 28, 2012
I had a huge nostalgia moment when I watch this film again for a very, very long time. This filmed reminded me of my father and how funny and at the same time awesome the scenes were. Michael Corben is the best agent ever!
March 19, 2012
This movie has gotten tons of bad reviews, but I still love it. I can watch it over and over. It's not Gone With The Wind, but it is great fun.
March 12, 2012
I really fucking love this movie.
January 25, 2012
One of my favorite childhood movies!
November 11, 2011
one of richard g best film, its a cool little film, i like it, takes me back.
August 4, 2011
Love this movie, maybe the only one I've seen with Grieco starring; it is qute a superb film, lots of fun a fine action sequences like the chopper at the finale.
½ June 5, 2011
Last time I seen this movie was 20 years ago, very weird. As much as I don't like Richard Grieco (even for Night At The Roxybury), this film was still entertaining, worth while spy movie parody.
April 4, 2011
only watched it cuz Im a 21 Jump Street fan.. Griecos character was cool, and if you dont expect much going into it, you'll enjoy it..
½ March 18, 2011
I enjoy watching this movie. It is one of the most funniest spoofs of James Bond movies. The French teacher who becomes a mercenary is wonderful. These are teenagers traveling with a French teacher who is just shy of crazy. Add James Bond special gadgets and a plot to take over the world and voila, If Looks Could Kill.
January 19, 2011
saw it again after years, still found it funny! "You should drop the world intelligence" and "I am the French teacher" absolutely hilarious!