If Looks Could Kill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

If Looks Could Kill Reviews

January 1, 2011
If you want to see a funny spoof on James Bond, this is your movie
½ October 5, 2010
Naaaaah. Really nothing great here.
September 1, 2010
Well, a movie I watched just because Roger Daltrey was in it, and well, he wasn't on screen a lot of time so I lost interest as soon as he died. Cheesy, not very funny, I could have not watch it and nothing would had happened. I still think Richard Grieco was very cute though...
½ July 30, 2010
Known in the UK as Teen Agent.

Teenage copy of the James Bond formula of gags and gadgetry. Enjoyable, but very silly.
½ April 25, 2010
Some fun moments here and there, unfortunately anchored with a terrible performance from Richard Grieco (who can't play comedy at all).
March 4, 2010
High school flunkie gets mistaken for a secret agent with an identical name on a class trip to France. Enjoyable enough with a good pace and some funny parts. Probably a high point for Richard Grieco's film career.
February 11, 2010
i want to see this movie
½ January 20, 2010
Guilty pleasure movie. Fun to watch and many enjoyable scenes, especially the scene with the x-ray glasses.
ScoopOnline
December 12, 2009
He's a student mistaken for a spy. Now all he has to do is rescue a beautiful girl, save all of Europe, and graduate from high school. No problem?
½ October 9, 2009
I am not familiar with Richard Grieco, and am glad of it. He?s so irritating in this movie, and what?s with his plucked eyebrows? He looks like a drag queen out of drag. The movie did have some amusing moments, but it also is rather predictable and insanely far fetched. It does have a fast pace at least.
½ October 9, 2009
August 31, 2009
An out there farce...

Oh, the concept is sounds and all teh spoofage of the action genre... But then there is the ugly fact Richard Greico is no where near a High School Student's age... The spoof turns to rotten cheese as you go on and on.

Basically this was "Agent Cody Banks" before Frankie Muniz was out of diapers. T
½ August 30, 2009
Hilariously awful, hideously enjoyable, disgustingly watchable.
August 15, 2009
Hard to admit but it's actually a bit amusing. Fun in that it's so ridiculous kind of way.
½ July 23, 2009
I haven't seen this movie in a coons age. But I did love it back in the day.
moviefan1725
July 19, 2009
Here's a little gem of a spy spoof that is better than all the Austin Powers movies put together. This movie has story, humor, and action, whereas Austin Powers had fart jokes. Richard Grieco plays a high school student (let your suspention of disbelief start there) who is mistaken for an international spy while on a school trip to France. From there he gets pulled into an international conspiracy involving villians Roger Rees and Linda Hunt. He also gets some help from the de-lic-ious Gabrielle Anwar as a covert operative. The movie is far more credible than it sounds. It's a great spoof of Bond movies, with good humor and likeable characters. What it also has is a surprising amount of action. Credible action, not ham handed. We've got chases, shootouts, and fight scenes worthy of the genre it is spoofing. There's also gadgets clever enough to make James Bond say "Where can I get one of those?" It's not high art by any means, and is not likely the high point of anyone's career. It's hopelessly dated, firmly stuck in 1991. But it's a hell of a lot of fun.
½ July 13, 2009
Not his finest work...but it was worth one look, unless you find something better"
July 12, 2009
lmao... so bad its ...meh lol
½ April 30, 2009
Fresh off his run on 21 Jump Street and spinoff series Booker, Richard Grieco stars as a high schooler trying to get a French credit to graduate but gets pulled into the secret service due his name matching an alias of an agent. Amusing at times.