Book of Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Book of Love Reviews

August 9, 2014
(First and only viewing - 8/26/2009)
January 8, 2013
Dats a fuckin kool funny movie! Old school !
April 6, 2012
Been years since I have seen it, would like to see it again :)
½ August 10, 2010
A coming of age story set in the 1950's about high school love, best friends and the "what if" that happen in life. With an unknown cast (at that time)...the music of the era is the only thing that propels this comedy. Fans of 'American Graffiti' will most likely enjoy this film more for it's nostalgic look at the music and atmosphere of rebellious youth!!!!!!!!
July 23, 2010
A really, really cute 90's flick that very few people saw. This was another one that I found because of Keith Coogan! Thank you, Keith!
November 24, 2009
Been years since I have seen it, would like to see it again :)
August 8, 2009
Not really what I expected, but it was alright.
April 23, 2009
January 8, 2009
One of my Childhood Movie
½ August 10, 2008
Filmen kom akkurat da det glade 80-tall var over, men Bob Shaye hadde helt klart studert hvordan dette skulle gjøres og lagde en film som kanskje er like bra som noe av det som på 80-tallet. En utrolig morsom film som endelig har fått et velfortjent slipp på DVD.
June 28, 2008
funny movie takes place in the 1950s. very cool movie, i know this one word for word too xoxo
June 6, 2008
On of the worst movies I've seen in a while.
January 25, 2008
it was ok kinda boring
½ January 17, 2008
I saw this on Comedy Central. I'm sorry, but I thought it deserved to remain in obscurity. A main reason that I didn't like it was probably that I was born in 1990.
January 6, 2008
Totally goofy! Love the party scene!
November 13, 2007
Intriguing story-line.Seemed like it was made in the 80's but set in the 50's.
November 12, 2007
"hot sex for a dollar"
June 20, 2007
This movie is super cheeseball, and the humor is pretty lame...but it was made in the 80's and has that fun teenage feel that made 80's movies so fun to watch.
May 21, 2007