Daddy Long Legs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Daddy Long Legs Reviews

May 18, 2011
Not ont the of Astaire favorites. The Dance were to long and some were a little out there. But it was made in the 60's so that made some scents.
½ May 7, 2011
OK. Too much ballet dancing, though.
March 18, 2011
One of my favorite movies. I don't too many people have seen it, but they should. The story of an orphan that falls in love with a much older millionaire. Seriously. One of the best romantic movies I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying.
March 9, 2011
I continue to be astounded by Fred Astaire every time I watch him dance. And Leslie Caron...beautiful.
December 11, 2010
I like May/December but this is just creepy.
October 19, 2010
Once again a great flim
August 11, 2010
Fred Astaire y Leslie Caron son adorables juntos en este increible musical.
½ July 20, 2010
Daddy Long Legs is an amazing film. The dance scenes are incredible and so is the music. Fred Astaire and Leslie Caron worked well together and gave excellent performances. The screenplay is great and witty. Jean Negulesco did a good job directing this movie. Daddy Long Legs is a must see.
½ July 15, 2010
Cheerful and lighthearted with a bit of dark undertones. This movie is truly a fun watch. I loved the dance sequences however strangely timed.

Fred Astaire brings his character (Jervis) to life.

Great performances by both Astaire and Caron. :)
½ June 24, 2010
Even though Fred Astaire isn't with ginger roberts in this movie I still find this movie completely wonderful!
February 27, 2010
middle-aged pervert dances his way to young girl's knickers.
½ August 20, 2009
One of my favourite Astaire movies.
August 13, 2009
I have wanted to see this ever since I memorized the Great American Musical Collection Commercial. It was the first movie in the selection and Leslie has a beautiful dress.
August 2, 2009
Cute musical, nothing really outstanding about it though. Slightly above average. Leslie Caron is well cast, some great musical numbers and some rather bland ones as well.
½ May 7, 2009
I liked this one. It was... colourful. Only a couple of the songs stood out, but the dancing was pretty good and I found the story amusing enough despite being slightly creeped out when Pendleton started pursuing Andre.
March 1, 2009
Fred shows off his feet
February 8, 2009
A childhood favourite :)
½ December 24, 2008
Has a few good numbers, but the relationship never takes off. Probably because Caron isn't really likable here and Astaire's life took some hard turns during filming.
December 20, 2008
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch...its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie..its an enjoyable Drama, Classics, Musical & Performing Arts movie 2 watch i think that fred astaire plays a good part throughout this movie..its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie..its a good Drama, Classics, Musical & Performing Arts movie 2 watch
½ November 26, 2008