Babes in Toyland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Babes in Toyland Reviews

½ October 31, 2011
It aims at teenage audience & quite a good pastime for Christmas or else, it's strictly okay...
August 28, 2011
love it always have,it must have movie i use to own
May 3, 2011
Pretty sure i've seen this, but I wanna see again!
½ March 16, 2011
Nothing but fun. And a coming of age moment as special as they come. qq
January 28, 2011
I'm not a fan of any of these movies of Babes in Toyland, the story is predictable, the dialogue is horrible, the whole thing is very silly and makes no sense. Of course kids may still enjoy it, and it was nice to see a couple of 80s stars in this movie, but that's it.
December 19, 2010
Worth seeing because of young drew barrymore and keanu reeves.
½ December 19, 2010
Another complete holiday cheesefest; only watchable if there is absolutely nothing else available
December 12, 2010
First off, there are MUCH worse Christmas movies than the Drew Barrymore/Keanu Reeves Babes in Toyland. The movie at least has Christmas spirit, but it's the weirdest film I've seen since The Wicker Man remake. It's not too engaging for anyone over the age of ten and it's just weird. There's okay set design and costumes, but the acting is really downplayed. I can't say I was interested in Babes in Toyland. I feel like it's something I had to watch as a toddler.
½ November 24, 2010
adds new meaning to the word "corny".
½ November 17, 2010
"He's got trolls -- hundreds of evil trolls -- who ate all the cookies!!" - Keanu Reeves

Attention everyone: The search is over. The holy grail of movies is the 1986 TV remake of "Babes In Toyland."
½ October 19, 2010
A young Drew Barrymore and Keanu Reeves star in this outlandish musical with 80‚(TM)s hairstyles‚¶ GL making it past the first ten minutes.
May 29, 2010
Just too outlandish and cartoonish for its own good. Poor little Drew Barrymoore hits her head and imagines this crazy world where Keanu Reeves acts like a Ken doll and an old evil man tries to marry her sister. The low budget factor only makes it seem more strange, but I think it's worth seeing for all the campy performances.
May 18, 2010
I remember that this was for sale at McDonalds one Christmas season. Tells you the caliber of the movie.
LWOODS04
May 15, 2010
CAST: DREW Barrymore, Keanu Reeves, Anette Funicello, Tommy Sands, Richard Mulligan

DIRECTOR: Clive Donner

SUMMARY: 11-year-old Lisa has no time for toys; she's too busy taking care of her siblings and cooking for her mother. During the Christmas Eve blizzard, Lisa travels to Toyland in Wizard of Oz-like fashion and arrives just in time for a wedding. Young Mary Contrary is about to marry mean, old Barnaby Barnacle, despite the fact that she loves Jack Be Nimble. Lisa tries to stop this terrible wedding and, together with her new friends, discovers that Barnaby wants to take over Toyland. Lisa, Mary, Jack, and Georgie Porgie ask the Toymaster for help, but he can't help them as long as Lisa doesn't truly believe in toys.

MY THOUGHTS: Simply a bad silly movie, loaded with bad acting, a bad script and just really weird. Not the good weird either.
April 14, 2010
Prokleti djecji dvosatni MJUZIKL, sa najgoron glumon, ploton i dijalogon. Toymaster (koji je gle cuda i Deda Mraz) pari neki chepasti Karatemaster, kad ono, nu pa to je Mr. Miyagi iz Karate Kida. Aaaaaa. Nema veze; mater - rasplodna kobila, villains iz bowling bowla, Trollog, auticiiii i toysoldersi su jednako divini ka i prije 17ak godina. Zato dajen 2 zvezde. Svi znate ovaj film i svi ste ga volili, nemojte ga gledat opet.
½ April 8, 2010
It's what it is. A young Keanu Reeves and Drew Barrymore though.
½ March 15, 2010
I never really heard of this. I didn't know these actors were in this movie. It was a little weird.
December 25, 2009
I use to love watching this! We got it from McDonalds
December 22, 2009
Very Cute Movie!!! I love the cast!!!