Do or Die - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Do or Die Reviews

May 26, 2014
This movie is awesome. Exploding baseball's and boobs. What else can you ask for in a film.
½ April 17, 2014
Grenade baseball, cane rocket launcher, rc helicopter with real missiles! Pat Morita has some sexy scenes! This is a must see!
½ April 7, 2013
Do Or Die is basically the usual Andy Sidaris nonsense about sexy secret agents, convoluted plots, sex and nudity, plenty of jokes, and lots of action to go around. Like the others I've seen, this entry is still a lot of fun to watch since it has plenty of ridiculous moments to keep it lively and interesting.
February 13, 2012
"I don't believe it! He's putting up baseballs against my shotgun?" Erik Estrada is Back! Just one film into the series and he's switched characters and sides; he's teamed up with aging playmates Donna Speir & Roberta Vasquez in an effort to take down Pat Morita's happy ending crime lord! More ridiculous Andy Sidaris tomfoolery at work with wickedly cheesy dialog, wannabe cajun assassins "y'all", creepy tequila sex, and even creepier Mr Miyagi sex--see you in your nightmares kids! Six films into the Malibu Express Saga and you think I would be bored with all this horrible T & A nonsense, but I most certainly am not. Bring on the next bit of stoooooopid. VF.
½ September 5, 2011
Erik Estrada and Pat Morita in a shitty b-movie with Playboy Playmates pretending to be international spies? I mean, c'mon, why aren't you watching this turkey RIGHT NOW?

Worth a rental if this is your thing.
January 25, 2010
Sidaris movie #6
Erik Estrada and an evil Pat Morita could not save this at all. No plot, didn't even have a decent ending - just unsuccessful continuous traps to kill 2 agents sort of like a Road Runner cartoon.
½ March 7, 2009
Sidaris classic with veteran actor Pat Morita. I'm still shocked Morita is in this piece of fluff. But how bad can it be? Morita, playboy bunnies, explosions. gotta be good.
March 22, 2008
This movies has big breasts & big guns wrapped around a 'Victoria' Secrete Service plot. For those looking for a laugh or cheep titillating thrills (which there are in abundance.)
½ November 18, 2007
Big breasts & big guns wrapped around a 'Victoria' Secrete Service plot that Andy Sidaris is synonymous for give Pat Morita & Erik Estrada plenty of opportunity to slum it for a pay check. For those looking for a laugh or cheep titillating thrills (which there are in abundance)
May 30, 2007
Not sure if I've seen this one. Think Pat Morita is brilliant, so would like to watch.
½ May 26, 2007
ultra super crap. I worked at a video store is the only reason I saw it.
May 17, 2007
this movie was pretty good..kinda cruel and wrong but it had a good meaning behind it all some parts werent the greatest but overall it was good..so unpredictable though
½ May 7, 2007
wut a movie itz soooo cool!!!!!
February 8, 2007
i like and have seen this but want to
January 22, 2007
very good ' one the edge of you seat' king of movie