Paradise - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Paradise Reviews

January 4, 2008
oh my goodness i LOvE this movie! so so FuN!!!!!!!!!!
January 3, 2008
sounds pretty good & interesting.
½ January 2, 2008
don johnson CAN'T act...Melanie is good but it was not a great movie for me
½ January 2, 2008
I LOVE this movie...one of Don Johnson's best!
December 11, 2007
Lovely film with a heartwarming story and great ending. A must see for Don Johnson fans.
November 18, 2007
Loved this film - just shows that if you work hard enough, any problem within (any) relationship can be overcome. Bril acting and good storyline too!
November 4, 2007
This is a pretty emotional movie. Its kinda like the perfect summer. I enjoyed it very much.
October 18, 2007
This is a lovely litte story about a couple that has lost a child and is taking care of their friends son who is played by a talented young elijah wood..Very talented cast with with a compelling story!
August 28, 2007
awww loved it - sweet sweet movie - rent it
August 8, 2007
IT IS GOOD MOVIE AND I STEAL MY MOM MOVIE BUT SHE DONT KNOW THAT SHH DONT TELL MY MOM THAT
August 6, 2007
Such a good movie; plus you get to see a young Elijah Wood & Thora Birch.
August 4, 2007
Location, location, location
August 2, 2007
I remember sitting and watching this as a sprog, about a couple with no children, and the child who comes to visit. I quite liked it then, but its donkeys years since I saw it.
July 22, 2007
Not my favorite Elijah Wood movie (which is good, because it was one if his first) but he and Thora Birch make a great pair. The adults could learn from them.
July 19, 2007
Believe it or not, Don Johnson actually made a good movie.
July 5, 2007
I have all these elijah movies. I don't know why i'm not watching them. Haha. I'm so slack.
June 25, 2007
Am I the only person that's seen this? Elijah Wood had to be the most adorable child actor EVER. He also gets points for i) not being a total has-been ii) not succumbing to rehab iii) not letting his parents take all his childhood earnings and iv) not ending up dead
June 22, 2007
I was fairly young when I saw this movie, but I remember really liking it. I'd like to see it again.
½ June 8, 2007
The adult storyline sucks, but Elijah and Thora Birch are adorable!
June 7, 2007
I remember seeing this in the movie theatre. Elijah's "first movie". Really sweet, really angsty. It's good.