Ruby Reviews

• Apr 07, 2015

This movie huffs and puffs and blows it's own house down.

This movie huffs and puffs and blows it's own house down.

• Feb 05, 2012

i'm not a conspiracy person really but one of the things that's always bothered me about the jfk assassination is jack ruby - who was he and why did he kill oswald? so i thought i'd give this film a try. sadly it's a largely incoherent mess... and aiello seems to be as lost as we are to what's going on and why...

• Sep 14, 2009

They need to stop fictionalizing parts of movies about the assassination of J.F.K. because it helps to discredit the legitimate claim that there was a conspiracy. That being said, this was a good movie.

• Dec 09, 2007

I just don't see Aiello as this guy.

I just don't see Aiello as this guy.

• Sep 11, 2007

Adds good background to the JFK story. Danny Aiello is a *very* convincing mobster too. Great film.

• Aug 29, 2007

Really boring biopic about a man who never was that interesting to begin with. (D+)

• Sep 22, 2006

I didn't like this film.

I didn't like this film.

• Feb 28, 2006

Here's some film ratings.

Here's some film ratings.