The Secret Garden - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Secret Garden Reviews

January 30, 2014
I love the secret garden
September 16, 2013
Less-than-brilliant script. The children aren't the best actors, but it still captures the heart of the story, due to being made with good intention.
December 7, 2012
A classic ot sure ive seent this version.
November 7, 2012
A TERRIFIC movie. I first saw this movie, as a play at the Baton Rouge Theater. The actors did such a outstanding job, that kept you focused through the entire play. I liked it so much, I went out and bought the movie. I recommend this movie to all movie fans, TRY IT.
½ September 2, 2012
This is my favorite version of The Secret Garden.
August 6, 2012
There are better adaptations available.
April 14, 2012
rarely can I sit still for such a long story!
March 3, 2012
This is good show. I really liked this movie.
June 28, 2011
June 5, 2011
I remember watching this as a little girl but never was able to find this version again. Thank you, Flixster for reuniting us again. lol
March 21, 2011
oh, my, gosh, the memories are gushing back to me!
January 9, 2011
It's all right. Good to watch when you're really bored
December 1, 2010
i don't know why but i was board.
August 8, 2010
i want to see this movie
June 19, 2010
A strong adaptation of the classic novel that has a wonderful emotional resonance and quality acting.
April 19, 2010
Absolutely charming!!
March 19, 2010
Loved this movie, a classic
February 19, 2010
i remember seeing it. i don't remember one thing what it was about.
MeetMeinMontauk
January 23, 2010
This was not exactly my favorite adaptation of this story, but it was okay. IF I remember correctly, it was filmed like a play.
December 26, 2009
Nice movie, but as always not as good as the book. I didn't realize Colin Firth was in this!