Beethoven Reviews

• 4d ago

There wasn't enough here to last one film let alone a series.

There wasn't enough here to last one film let alone a series.

• May 13, 2020

Beethoven is a wonderful St. Bernard!

Beethoven is a wonderful St. Bernard!

• Apr 28, 2020

This family classic was pretty good. Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, Nicholle Tom, Christopher Castile, Sarah Rose Karr, Dean Jones, and the rest of the cast did a great job in this movie. The plot to the movie was pretty funny and entertaining. People of all ages will enjoy this movie. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out sometime. Don't listen to the critics and the people that say this movie is terrible. They don't see why it's a good movie. It's worth seeing.

• Jan 12, 2020

A family classic! Bonnie Hunt's line "Honey! I've never found you more attractive" when her hubby punches the evil vet has gone down in our family history

• Nov 19, 2019

One of those '90s kids movies that also had adult audiences in mind. Big turning points include Beethoven saving Emily from drowning in a pool, Charles Grodin falling through a several story factory ceiling window to save his dog, and David Duchovny being dragged by patio table and chair by Beethoven down a neighborhood block.

• Jul 26, 2019

A guilty pleasure of mine and the movie that bears the distinction of being Joseph Gordon-Levitt's cinematic debut, Beethoven has all the cheesy tropes and cliches you'd come to expect from a John Hughes script. But for those who don't mind that, myself included, that are only expecting a fun movie about a mischievous dog that might just be enough.

• Oct 25, 2018

Of all the dog movie I've seen, this is one of the weaker ones.

Of all the dog movie I've seen, this is one of the weaker ones.

• Dec 30, 2017

Lovely feel good family film.

Lovely feel good family film.

• Dec 08, 2017

A nicer version of Stephen King's Cujo minus the gore and violence. A good movie to keep the kids entertained but if you're over the age of 12 you'll want to find something better to do.

• Mar 12, 2017

This is some cringey, cheesy, campy ass shit right here folks.

This is some cringey, cheesy, campy ass shit right here folks.