Class Act - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Class Act Reviews

February 21, 2012
What else can i say? This is the crappiest movie i have ever viewed. It sucks so much, i dont even know if i would consider it a movie. It is like a bad high school play that was taped. I think its better to watch paint dry then this flim.
½ January 13, 2012
"Hey Penderhuews! If you don't get over here right now and gimme a kiss, i'm gone kick yo ass!"
August 24, 2011
Love it. Miss the old old style of clothes. And music cool movie.
July 14, 2011
Great flick! Hella funny.
½ June 28, 2011
Now this is the Kid N Play movie that I like!!! Forget House Party, watch this feature instead with rap duo Kid N Play. It will have you laughing your ass off.
Good job guys!
A-
½ March 22, 2011
Kid 'N Play could be in ANY movie scenario and i'd watch it
½ March 12, 2011
Yep. I watched this movie.
March 11, 2011
Def not the best movie in the world but movies from the 90s always bring back alot of memories!
February 22, 2011
WoOoW... blast from the past. The 90's be the DoPesT G! <3 Awesome movie =)
February 18, 2011
I thought this movie was really funny.
½ February 1, 2011
Poor at best this is pure stupidity in motion. Putting a couple of dummies is not funny, They can not act, sing or perform. This just plain sucked
January 31, 2011
I thought this was made in the 80's but I guess not. Hilarious classic comedy.
January 18, 2011
I would have like to give this a 51% just so its fresh, it isn't house party but it ain't that bad, plus watching early 90's movies amuses me.
½ January 1, 2011
It was good to see Kid n' Play do another classic movie besides the House Party movies. But definitely a classic film. Great too.
December 8, 2010
loved this flick when i was a kid! still funny!
½ November 11, 2010
Played out, ha ha, I made a funny.
½ June 2, 2010
SUMMARY: After a transcript mix up two boys (a scholar and a thug type) had to to pretty much trade their identities in high school.

POSITIVES: So this is my first time seeing "Kid" and "Play" in action, and i enjoyed em. I think they are a pretty funny duo. I wonder if they are doin anymore stuff together. Anyways a movie with a storyline like this is almost pertect for good comedy duos. Acting on everyone's part wasnt bad at all.

IMPROVEMENTS: This is the 90's version of what most ppl would consider a "stupid comedy" (Ex. Epic Movie). The storyline of this movie was sorta silly, but it was funny.

OVERALL: A classic duo in a silly film, aint bad at all! I actually had fun watching this one. 3 and a half textbooks out of 5 (Rating: 3.5/5)
May 20, 2010
After school special with more edge.
May 5, 2010
Funny after school special type flick (but with a bit more edge). Kid n Play were never great rappers and they aren't great actors either but the movie is nostolgic and does bring about some chuckles.
½ May 2, 2010
WHAT I LIKED? It's pretty funny, good characters.

WHAT I DIDN'T? Cheesy movie.

WOULD I RECOMMEND IT? Class Act is outdated. I enjoyed it when I was younger, but now I can't say I do and I wouldn't recommend it.