Body Parts Reviews

• Oct 21, 2017

10/21/2017: WOW! Definitely one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen! Horrible in every possible way!

• Aug 10, 2017

Not exactly "it's so bad, it's good," more like I laughed at some parts while the rest was just bad cinema.

• Jun 30, 2016

An interesting body horror film taking influences from Frankenstein with some gory results.

• Sep 16, 2015

next on my Blu-ray hit list!

next on my Blu-ray hit list!

• Nov 27, 2014

This movie was such gross, campy, stupid, campy fun. I don't know whether to give it 1 star or 3. Eric Red (other than Near Dark) is not good. The Hitcher was effective but not good. If it weren't for Loek Dekker's score I wouldn't have any idea what or who this movie was reaching for. Gross campy fun is what it captures. Laugh, have fun and be creeped out. I miss this kind of movie.

• Oct 13, 2014

interesting/weird/imperfect/good. A+ pacing.

interesting/weird/imperfect/good. A+ pacing.

• May 22, 2013

Unusual horror nicely blends with thriller and science fiction--This Frankenstein revisited picture, is a B+++!!

• Apr 10, 2013

A mediocre film that had the potential to be much more, Body Parts falls short of the mark but touches on some pretty nifty psychological and philosophical questions about the nature of evil, determinism vs. freewill and the mind-body problem. A pretty good cast was assembled for this movie as well, but for some reason the writers/producers got lazy and didn't see things through, allowing the film to degenerate into the annals of standard slasher fare.

• Feb 11, 2013

Jeff fahey., good actor

Jeff fahey., good actor

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Jan 06, 2013

It was a good idea to create the ultimate body horror, but the poor direction didn't provide any shock or horror. I like the story line and nice acting from Jeff Fahey, but the rest were pretty terrible, The problem with the film is that it's so not scary, though it had some nice action sequences and car chases. It's not horrible but it's not highly enjoyable either.