Wind - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wind Reviews

½ April 7, 2015
Surprisingly good yacht racing movie.Even more so surprising is Mathew Modine is in it and didn't F it up.
October 22, 2013
I have no idea how these sailing races were shot. Good lord. Visuals aside Wind is has a decent story pulling us from race to race.
September 11, 2012
I only enjoy the sailing shots in this movie.
February 16, 2012
i just bought it if you like sailing you will love it i have watched it 5 time awsome
September 2, 2011
A beautifully-shot and well-acted flick about something I knew very little about. Why was this so criminally overlooked? The character development was a bit thin and the pasts of the two leads were hardly fleshed out so it was difficult to care at times why their relationship failed. Still, there was never a dull moment and the sailing scenes were incredible. Good stuff!
½ September 16, 2010
Cool sailing shots, the story was interesting but the characters didn't really make me care for them.
½ April 12, 2010
i really like this movie!
½ December 15, 2009
Why is this movie ranked so low? Wind is the best movie about sailboat racing ever made.
May 27, 2009
For the love of Sailing!
January 1, 2009
I found this flick really entertaining. Good all around.
December 13, 2008
ehh. . . . no thanks
sainttom93
December 6, 2008
OMIG-D -- talk about an exhilarating movie!!! It is absolutely wonderful -- Play it in the middle of the winter when upi want something refreshing
½ October 2, 2008
A classic.. A piece of history. It PART of one of the greatest sporting storys...
August 25, 2008
FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS MOVIE!
½ June 26, 2008
best movie about sailing ever. ever!
April 23, 2008
Amazing film. Some of the most incredible cinematography I have ever seen.
April 8, 2008
THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!! No questions asked.
March 24, 2008
Ahh sailing!!! The love of my life
March 16, 2008
If you love to sail, see this movie!
March 1, 2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Jennifer Grey is a wonderful talent that has been way underrated.