Ned Kelly (Ned Kelly, Outlaw) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ned Kelly (Ned Kelly, Outlaw) Reviews

December 24, 2007
This is a good movie with a nice script and some classic songs. A great moral story of the harshness of early settler life, only let down by Jagger terrible accent
December 12, 2007
had no idea it existed...someone get me a copy :) ?
½ October 24, 2007
Mick Jagger portrayed a man who convincingly had been pushed to the edge, willing to put himself on the line and die for his cause. The film shows how personal injustices can be a small symptom to a larger societal wrong.
July 15, 2007
not as good as the remake
½ July 2, 2007
between Mick Jagger's lead and the music from Shel Silversten and Waylon Jenngins make this a fun Aussie Robin Hood like western
CloudIsAMonkey
June 26, 2007
Need Belly!!

Hahahahaha, oh such razor-sharp wit I have.... >_>"
June 18, 2007
i really want to see it
June 16, 2007
it would be the best
June 2, 2007
like the newer one better
May 19, 2007
yeah, Mick as serious actor? I don't think so.
April 8, 2007
ive seen a ned kelly movie but i dunno if this was it and if it was it SUCKED
½ March 7, 2007
I enjoyed it because I tend to like Westerns, and this is one, even if it's Australia rather than the US. The movie struggles along though, so unless you are a fan of Jagger or the Western genre don't bother.
February 28, 2007
A fine version of this well trod OZ tale of farm boy gone wrong. Well acted & well cast.WWA
½ February 25, 2007
The interesting and creative casting of Mick Jagger works. He does surprisingly well in the role. Some of the music in the film is great, but it does get a little irritating after awhile. Good story, but it does tend to drag and I found myself losing interest on more than one occasion.
December 12, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
November 13, 2006
This is an excellent movie